EA Sports has announced that they will be releasing a gameplay patch for FIFA 16 on the XBOX One and the PlayStation 4 in the coming days. Gamers who play FIFA 16 on the PC already have access to the title update.
Here is what is included in the latest update:
- Improvements to the Rules and Physics systems to have better referee decisions and help address penalty decisions.
- Behavioral changes in ‘Secondary Contain’ and ‘Interceptions’ to help balance high-pressure situations.
- Improvements in how quickly fatigue effects occur for players using ‘Aggressive Interceptions’ and ‘Secondary Contain’. This could, in turn, have an impact on your ability to apply high pressure as the game progresses and your players become increasingly fatigued.
- Instances where no auto tackle launched even when positioned properly.
- Improvements in the positioning system to allow for better attacking runs and support.
- Minor changes to attribute boosts provided by Chemistry in FIFA Ultimate Team which affects passing, interceptions, and long shots.
What else would you like to see in upcoming FIFA 16 updates?