Register Now
StaceyPowers

Have you ever quit playing a game for someone else’s sake?

It has happened and I have seen it, I had people who are even my friends that just pissed me off and I felt it was just unfair and at times I just left and did something else.

It's like flying the other day in fact, We are both streaming a flight, I have taken off who no problems, meanwhile the other person crashed five times to takeoff. Meanwhile, he decided to pick and do another flight that was two hours long, taken off nice and landed nicely 😉while he was doing that, I was doing my 2 hours 40mins flight still. Once he landed I was still 30mins away from my landing. So he was like, while I wait I show my viewer's satisfactory world, so he had 30 people watch hime failed his flights and failed with taken off and his landing was poor sna the the meanwhile I have dida nice takeoff and no one was watching me landing, I was like REALLY?? once my wheels was down he said are you on the ground yet and I said yes then he said right, going to end the stream and started to say thanks to his people with subs.

I was like, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boy. 

23 hours ago, Patrik said:

i had to stop playing samp (San Adreas Multiplayer) for a while for my parents, as they noticed i'm spending lot of time there, but proved them wrong as i was doing fine in school :D

I've never really had that problem because my grades were always good despite me skipping school constantly to do all manner of evil.

13 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I've never really had that problem because my grades were always good despite me skipping school constantly to do all manner of evil.

wasn't skipping school here but was spending lot of time, lot and lot, but my grades were still good as well :P

On 3/30/2021 at 11:20 PM, The Blackangel said:

If someone doesn't like me playing something they have 2 options.

1) Piss off
2) Fuck off

Seriously, I don't see the reason why I would be forced or compelled to quit a game as a result of what another gamer feels. It's not possible as fas as I'm concerned.