Register Now
StaceyPowers

What game do you most want to replay but haven’t gotten around to yet?

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

I hope you never applied the car controls in real life. Lol 😆

Since, NFS most wanted is one of your favourite game, I wonder if you ever get busted. You will end up in jail, lol 😆😆

Haha, if the nature of our roads here was anything to write home about, I would have tried out drifting at least but our road sucks. 

I got busted a few times on Most Wanted 😂

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Haha, if the nature of our roads here was anything to write home about, I would have tried out drifting at least but our road sucks. 

I got busted a few times on Most Wanted 😂

You got busted only a few times. Lol 😆

I used to get busted almost after every race. Lol. 😆 The main problem with my driving was that I never check on the map. So I remain unaware of all the obstacles coming in front. 😆

25 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

You got busted only a few times. Lol 😆

I used to get busted almost after every race. Lol. 😆 The main problem with my driving was that I never check on the map. So I remain unaware of all the obstacles coming in front. 😆

Haha, then you are just driving as an amateur and experience whatever you get on the way. But I'm sure you got better at checking maps. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Haha, then you are just driving as an amateur and experience whatever you get on the way. But I'm sure you got better at checking maps. 

Yeah, as far as I remember after defeating backlist racer no.9, I really felt confident. That was when I really geot into the game. 😁

I had finished the game twice, I had only done that for two games till now. One is this, and the other one is Halo. 😊

Yeah, as far as I remember after defeating backlist racer no.9, I really felt confident. That was when I really geot into the game. 😁

I had finished the game twice, I had only done that for two games till now. One is this, and the other one is Halo. 😊

At least you have finished the game twice ; I actually know someone who is yet to finish it for once ever since he started playing for over 1 year now. 

I would love to get into Red Dead Redemption 2 again because the story was great and there are a few single-player trophies that I need to get. I have actually tried to start from the beginning twice but I just can't get into it. The story was amazing but for me, the replay ability of it just isn't the same compared to, for example, GTA.

1 minute ago, Darth said:

I would love to get into Red Dead Redemption 2 again because the story was great and there are a few single-player trophies that I need to get. I have actually tried to start from the beginning twice but I just can't get into it. The story was amazing but for me, the replay ability of it just isn't the same compared to, for example, GTA.

I think that what makes most gamers delay getting back to replaying such games is dwelling on how long it's going to take to complete it again and get discouraged along the way. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

At least you have finished the game twice ; I actually know someone who is yet to finish it for once ever since he started playing for over 1 year now. 

Then surely he is not a hardcore gamer. Lol. 😆 I had completed the game within 15 days for the first time. And the second time it took me less than 10 days. Lol. My hands were perfectly set for the game then. 

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Then surely he is not a hardcore gamer. Lol. 😆 I had completed the game within 15 days for the first time. And the second time it took me less than 10 days. Lol. My hands were perfectly set for the game then. 

Personally, I don't really think that he's taking the game that serious because if he did, he should have finished it by now. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

Personally, I don't really think that he's taking the game that serious because if he did, he should have finished it by now. 

Or else he might be playing any other game? 😆

It took me more than 5 months to complete IGI 2. I had played igi2 along with Max payne at the same time. Though I started Max Payne later, but I had completed it well before IGI 2.  Your friend might have similar of reason to this. 😆

Or else he might be playing any other game? 😆

It took me more than 5 months to complete IGI 2. I had played igi2 along with Max payne at the same time. Though I started Max Payne later, but I had completed it well before IGI 2.  Your friend might have similar of reason to this. 😆

Exactly, there is no way he's not playing another game because it's probably why he's not well focused on the racing game. 

On 8/2/2021 at 6:23 PM, Heatman said:

I think that what makes most gamers delay getting back to replaying such games is dwelling on how long it's going to take to complete it again and get discouraged along the way. 

Yeah, definitely, especially for titles like Red Dead Redemption 2. The game as a whole was absolutely amazing. But there are certain parts that are slightly boring (for some) so it's difficult to replay it. For me, the start was quite slow so that makes it even more difficult to replay it.

3 hours ago, Darth said:

Yeah, definitely, especially for titles like Red Dead Redemption 2. The game as a whole was absolutely amazing. But there are certain parts that are slightly boring (for some) so it's difficult to replay it. For me, the start was quite slow so that makes it even more difficult to replay it.

Exactly, I actually know at least one or two gamers who never got to replay Red Dead Redemption 2 for the obvious reasons that it would be too tedious for them. 

On 8/4/2021 at 3:11 PM, Heatman said:

Exactly, there is no way he's not playing another game because it's probably why he's not well focused on the racing game. 

NFS is so addictive. I wonder how someone had to play other games all along. 😛

But I guess, he might not prefer racing games. Exactly as one of my friend, who plays only action/adventure games, and  never likes racing or sports games. 😅

14 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

NFS is so addictive. I wonder how someone had to play other games all along. 😛

But I guess, he might not prefer racing games. Exactly as one of my friend, who plays only action/adventure games, and  never likes racing or sports games. 😅

Yeah, I believe it's the case with him and racing games because I actually found out he's more into shooting games.