Register Now
StaceyPowers

Who else is always spotting typos in video games?

I do, as someone who's not a native English speaker, i always have to keep enabling subtitles, and i spot mistakes often, but that's pretty normal as devs might have forgot about them in the beta version of the game and forgot to update them

I do. My years as a former customs officer makes me notice every little thing and I just can't help it. Sometimes, I wish I didn't notice because then my mind always wanders to things like " I make typos all the time - Why can't I be video game story writer?".

Not too often. Usually because I'm not paying all that much attention to the text on the screen. In newer games you have audio, and in older games, I have played the ones in my library so much that I don't have much, if anything, left to learn about the game in question.

On 4/17/2021 at 1:16 AM, The Blackangel said:

Not too often. Usually because I'm not paying all that much attention to the text on the screen. In newer games you have audio, and in older games, I have played the ones in my library so much that I don't have much, if anything, left to learn about the game in question.

Seriously, what's my main business with whatever text they are typing. I would only take it a little bit seriously when I'm the one leading the conversation.