Register Now
The Blackangel

10 Video Game World Records That Were Complete Lies

I am completely shocked you didn't bring up the Donkey Kong guy Billy Mitchell. He got busted cheating on every record he ever held. Even though his awards were taken from him he made duplicates and continues to claim that he holds the records.

On 5/18/2021 at 12:19 PM, Empire said:

I am completely shocked you didn't bring up the Donkey Kong guy Billy Mitchell. He got busted cheating on every record he ever held. Even though his awards were taken from him he made duplicates and continues to claim that he holds the records.

He actually thought that he was smart enough to evade being fished out till eventually everything blew up in his face. 

Where was the number on the Yu-gi-oh cards? I couldn't see a number anywhere except the typical attack and defense. I know the video said it was at the top, but I saw nothing. So I paused the video and looked all around and STILL saw nothing.

What am I missing and where am I not looking?

Edited by The Blackangel

On 5/17/2021 at 8:12 PM, Patrik said:

I really love such as topics, i also love it when cheaters think that glory is permanent till karma hits them out of nowhere

As far as I'm concerned, I believe that nothing bad last forever because it's definitely going to blow up in your face in the end.