Register Now
StaceyPowers

What is the worst thing you ever saw a game admin get away with?

On 6/8/2021 at 8:43 PM, StaceyPowers said:

What is the worst thing you’ve seen a game admin do? For me, it was finding out an admin was helping her IRL boyfriend get away with sexual abuse of other players in a game.

How in the world did you get to find out what really was going on? Was there a way of getting to know that? 

I've seen admins berating users while banning them for allegedly berating other users. And when they realized they went too far they edited their original message to erase evidence.

Just now, m76 said:

I've seen admins berating users while banning them for allegedly berating other users. And when they realized they went too far they edited their original message to erase evidence.

Seriously, this is so love a game admin can get. Getting to punish others for the same thing he's doing. It's pure abuse of power. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, this is so love a game admin can get. Getting to punish others for the same thing he's doing. It's pure abuse of power. 

Well as Bojack Horsman says half of all people are assholes to begin with, it's not like giving the asshole admin rights makes them any less of an asshole.

Edited by m76

Just now, m76 said:

Well as Bojack Horsman says half of all people are assholes to begin with, it's not like giving the asshole admin rights makes them any less of an asshole.

Exactly, that hits just about right because I believe the power is most likely to amplify their hidden wanker attitude.