Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather be able to dodge anything no matter how fast it’s moving or be able to ask any three questions and have them answered accurately?

5 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I'll take the three questions. It could make me insanely rich if asked precisely enough.

But what if you screw it up? I'm sure most of us don't have a problem communicating but we do tend to slightly misword questions from time to time.

Three questions. Since the questions are answered accurately, first question would be, "How can I successfully develop technology that will allow me to dodge anything, no matter what it is or its speed?"

On 7/2/2021 at 6:33 AM, Empire said:

Three questions. Since the questions are answered accurately, first question would be, "How can I successfully develop technology that will allow me to dodge anything, no matter what it is or its speed?"

That's an actually legit use for the questions - I never thought of that to be honest...

On 7/1/2021 at 3:39 PM, The Blackangel said:

That's why I have the reputation of an evil genius in a couple of the towns here. If you're not specific enough I can fuck you over with your own words.

But what if it's an immortal entity answering those questions?