Register Now
StaceyPowers

What is the most useful bit of video game advice you can give in 10 words or less?

3 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

I don't know how many times I'm ready for a scrap, I point, click click--oh f**k; really? I'm running and getting hit trying to reload. My screen goes all over the place; upside down, spinning, don't know what direction to run, get hit again and it stops my reload progress, then I start swinging, well that's that; they just killed me. Then it takes a while to get to where I was, going down the same road etc. I get to the point where I died, then click click. Oh f**k. Again? 

Lol. 😂

Even I had similar Stories, just getting bullets hitting on my butts. Reloading at the time of real fights literally goes slow-mo. Now, even if I fire a single bullet mistakenly, I tap reload button the next moment, it has become my habit now.

Edited by Razor1911

7 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

I don't know how many times I'm ready for a scrap, I point, click click--oh f**k; really? I'm running and getting hit trying to reload. My screen goes all over the place; upside down, spinning, don't know what direction to run, get hit again and it stops my reload progress, then I start swinging, well that's that; they just killed me. Then it takes a while to get to where I was, going down the same road etc. I get to the point where I died, then click click. Oh f**k. Again? 

To be honest, that's why when I'm reloading I strafe around objects, those couple of seconds literally determine life or death in-game.

On 7/28/2021 at 5:33 AM, killamch89 said:

To be honest, that's why when I'm reloading I strafe around objects, those couple of seconds literally determine life or death in-game.

What happens when you have no obstacles to hide, that crucial reloading time turns to be the most annoying gaming experience, really. 😒

Having obstacles and dodging while reloading really helps to save some life, but problem arises when you battle in grassfields. 😆