Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather be able to talk your way out of any situation, or punch your way out of any situation?

9 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I've never had the upper body strength to do much with a punch. So I would tend to use something like a piece of brick or a hammer.

However I'm extremely skilled with manipulation. I can talk my way into and out of anything. I've done it more times than I can count.

I used to do martial arts as a kid and I did plenty of athletics so I always had a mean punch. Plus, I used to fight all the time at home so I'm very skilled at taking on multiple people in hand to hand combat and beating them. I also have a high tolerance to pain so I can easily fight on despite getting seriously injured. However, I can also talk my way out of stuff because I do it with law enforcement, it's just that I get far more satisfaction out of whaling on someone and seeing them trying to run away.

I've beaten the shit out of a lot of people, and enjoyed it every time. But when it comes to that, there's something I have always said.

I don't box, I fight.

If that's confusing to anyone, it means that I don't just stand there throwing punches. I'll stab your ass. I'll crack you in the head with a hammer. I'll run your ass down with my truck then throw you in a pond. There are no rules in a fight. Anything goes.

As for pain tolerance, mine is too high. I've taken some injuries and not felt them. Some that should have been lethal. I've been shot, stabbed, and jumped from behind by 4 cowards. They all knew they couldn't take me on from in front. So they came at me from behind me. One of them is dead, but unfortunately it wasn't by my hand. The other 3 I'm still looking for. I heard 2 of them are in prison. So I'm trying to find out where.

On 8/22/2021 at 9:58 AM, The Blackangel said:

I've beaten the shit out of a lot of people, and enjoyed it every time. But when it comes to that, there's something I have always said.

I don't box, I fight.

If that's confusing to anyone, it means that I don't just stand there throwing punches. I'll stab your ass. I'll crack you in the head with a hammer. I'll run your ass down with my truck then throw you in a pond. There are no rules in a fight. Anything goes.

As for pain tolerance, mine is too high. I've taken some injuries and not felt them. Some that should have been lethal. I've been shot, stabbed, and jumped from behind by 4 cowards. They all knew they couldn't take me on from in front. So they came at me from behind me. One of them is dead, but unfortunately it wasn't by my hand. The other 3 I'm still looking for. I heard 2 of them are in prison. So I'm trying to find out where.

I know what you mean - in street fights, anything goes but I make it a point not depend on things I may find because there might be a time I just can't find a weapon of some sort or it won't be as effective in a particular situation, I can resort to pure hand to hand.