Register Now
StaceyPowers

How many game have you wound up buying twice?

The earliest example I can think of this was Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer. I like having a number of copies for that because it means the world to me, and I fully appreciate being called selfish when I say I want to buried with it. The collectors can try take it from my cold, dead hands.

Other examples include Mad Dash Racing, usually because I keep forgetting I own it, Crackdown, The Godfather, and Fallout: New Vegas, all because I love them that much and keep wanting to replay them.

27 minutes ago, Withywarlock said:

The earliest example I can think of this was Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer. I like having a number of copies for that because it means the world to me, and I fully appreciate being called selfish when I say I want to buried with it. The collectors can try take it from my cold, dead hands.

Other examples include Mad Dash Racing, usually because I keep forgetting I own it, Crackdown, The Godfather, and Fallout: New Vegas, all because I love them that much and keep wanting to replay them.

New Vegas was never remastered, was it?

14 minutes ago, Withywarlock said:

It wasn't, no. I bought them numerous times for numerous systems, mostly used, not because of any remaster. Though they did have numerous editions with different amounts of DLC, if I recall correctly.

Wow - how much did you end up spending on all the buy?