Register Now
StaceyPowers

What type of fighting in games gives you the best adrenaline rush?

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, its coming to kids, when I was a kid I love combat games a lot due to how addicted I was into ninja films, and war firms. But now, I've found new passion in sports because its mainly business. 

Yeah - it's something that's very understandable and as an adult, you're very certain about your decision now. 

9 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's something that's very understandable and as an adult, you're very certain about your decision now. 

Sure, I am the one controlling my emotions, and decisions. I am not longer influenced by my childhood behaviours, lol. I've come of age, simply to love other suitable games. 

21 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Mortar Kombst games makes me go into fighting with my friends just to claim who is Liu kang or Zhao Kahn, lol, that's bizarre. 

Remember that it's just a video game, so you don't go and be trying to hit the bicycle kick. 

On 10/8/2021 at 12:50 AM, Heatman said:

I used to be a lot physical when I was growing up especially as a result how my neighborhood was structured. It's even why I had a lot of fighting games taken to me because we fight every single day. 

Same here - I grew up in a very violent community where fighting was the only way to live to see another day and that's why I took to fighting games.

11 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Same here - I grew up in a very violent community where fighting was the only way to live to see another day and that's why I took to fighting games.

Seriously, it's quite challenging as a kid growing up in my neighborhood that time. I'm glad my kids wouldn't have to go through what I did. 

On 10/9/2021 at 7:23 PM, Heatman said:

Remember that it's just a video game, so you don't go and be trying to hit the bicycle kick. 

Never mind, that was childhood behaviour back then, who does that kind of thing anymore. My friends are simply grown ups in their respective careers just as I'm chasing mine. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Never mind, that was childhood behaviour back then, who does that kind of thing anymore. My friends are simply grown ups in their respective careers just as I'm chasing mine. 

Yeah - I'm aware, I'm just saying for mentioning sakes because I'm well aware of how kids try to imitate what they watched and it wouldn't so well. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - I'm aware, I'm just saying for mentioning sakes because I'm well aware of how kids try to imitate what they watched and it wouldn't so well. 

Laughs, I understand, that's okay. It happens during teen age, we always practice whatever we watch or play. 

7 hours ago, Patrik said:

here are few examples :

Merryweather agents surrounding you in GTA V

Sleeping dogs betting rings

GTA V is one of my option too when it comes to adrenaline rush, due to its various ways of fighting, and escape route. 

On 10/11/2021 at 3:09 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Laughs, I understand, that's okay. It happens during teen age, we always practice whatever we watch or play. 

Personally, I actually took part in such acts when I was a kid with my fellow siblings with our practices on wrestling 🤼‍♂️ we watched in WWE. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Personally, I actually took part in such acts when I was a kid with my fellow siblings with our practices on wrestling 🤼‍♂️ we watched in WWE. 

That's pretty cool too, between you and your siblings practicing what you watched. I hope you didn't fight brutally with your kids because most WWE fights are full of tricks they aren't real.