Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games with so much detail you feel like you can’t catch everything

On 9/29/2021 at 12:47 AM, Head_Hunter said:

I've been hearing discussions around TLOU 2 (The last of us II). I never really put my focus on this game, but I'm considering it now since almost half of the users here are talking about it. 

Seriously - you're definitely missing a lot of fun with not getting a playing time with the survival game TLOU2. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously - you're definitely missing a lot of fun with not getting a playing time with the survival game TLOU2. 

I understand that I'm missing my dear friend, and I'm feeling it. I'll consider the last part us II when I'm through playing others and getting stuffs around of my head now b

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

NBA 2K EA FIFA has a very broad story mode, if you don't overlook some kind of conversations or dialogue you'll simply get stuck and playing few games for the day. 

So true and then you'll have to reload an earlier save to go over the dialogue again...

50 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's true I encounter such, but I don't take all the conversations especially on FIFA game series. I take important stories skip the repetitive ones. 

Does this game has story mode also? The last game I have played watch FIFA 2019, and I hardly remember any story mode except for the campaign mode. I am not sure if FIFA 2020 and 2021 has got any story mode in it. 

23 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Does this game has story mode also? The last game I have played watch FIFA 2019, and I hardly remember any story mode except for the campaign mode. I am not sure if FIFA 2020 and 2021 has got any story mode in it. 

Yes, if you play FIFA 20, FIFA 21 running on frostbite via PS4, I never played PS5 before. It has story mode, cutscenes where play is spotted on conversation during award nights. 

22 hours ago, killamch89 said:

So true and then you'll have to reload an earlier save to go over the dialogue again...

That's an option I'll consider buddy in order to move on with the game instead of the dialogue taking all my playing time. Then later I can simply open the saved dialogues to poke fun. 

10 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah it does, I don't know much about it but I saw glimpses of it on a Youtube video I was watching the other day.

19 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah it does, I don't know much about it but I saw glimpses of it on a Youtube video I was watching the other day.

I really need to watch that YouTube video to be able to catch up with exactly what you did. Help me get the link if you could.