Register Now
StaceyPowers

What is the most annoying thing about starting over as a newbie in your favorite game?

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Experience builds up gradually until we are certified experience gamers. One can't use one night to learn but some time to get acquainted with the game option. 

I do agree with you on this but take for instance, a game that you played and mastered like 5 years ago ; when you get back to playing it again, you will definitely find it difficult. 

14 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I do agree with you on this but take for instance, a game that you played and mastered like 5 years ago ; when you get back to playing it again, you will definitely find it difficult. 

Even in reality what you've learned can fade off when you've abandoned it for long. Such can be said around gaming, when we abandon it the experience will abandon us too. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Not necessarily - I'm still great at modern Fifa games even though I hardly play them.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Not necessarily - I'm still great at modern Fifa games even though I hardly play them.

There is a possibility that you would be able to play excellently good but when you're out for years and get into a match with one who's constantly playing, he's definitely going to outplay you. 

That's for sure, because he has left it for long. It happens to me, I left PES earlier on playing FIFA, when I came back to it, my friends especially the ones I have edge on the game starting using me to catch cruise because my playing strength got reduced. I started afresh to rebuild to catch up with them. 

On 10/8/2021 at 12:47 PM, Justin11 said:

That's for sure, because he has left it for long. It happens to me, I left PES earlier on playing FIFA, when I came back to it, my friends especially the ones I have edge on the game starting using me to catch cruise because my playing strength got reduced. I started afresh to rebuild to catch up with them. 

Exactly my point. There is no way you would be able to maintain the same level of efficiency when you leave the game for so long. 

On 10/8/2021 at 12:52 AM, Heatman said:

There is a possibility that you would be able to play excellently good but when you're out for years and get into a match with one who's constantly playing, he's definitely going to outplay you. 

Nope - I've played against people who play all the while and I still whooped them - some of them pretty badly.

11 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Nope - I've played against people who play all the while and I still whooped them - some of them pretty badly.

If that's the case then, you're a master at the game. So, permit me to call you Shifu (Master) 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly my point. There is no way you would be able to maintain the same level of efficiency when you leave the game for so long. 

Yes, that's why practice makes perfect. Their is no single day of my life which I don't spend some time playing my favourite video games.