Register Now
Heatman

How often do you play games with your smartphone?

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Of course yes, it's better than playing with or on Smartphone by all means necessary. 

The games are very different in terms of gameplay, graphics, mechanics and even characters that are in the games. 

No matter how consoles exist, smart phone games wouldn't be overlooked entirely. I still value smart phone games, their are some that are made quality with higher image resolution via 3D and improved graphics and mechanics too. Motor GP, GTA vice city, PES, asphalt etc, is built tremendously via mobile phone engine. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

No matter how consoles exist, smart phone games wouldn't be overlooked entirely. I still value smart phone games, their are some that are made quality with higher image resolution via 3D and improved graphics and mechanics too. Motor GP, GTA vice city, PES, asphalt etc, is built tremendously via mobile phone engine. 

Yeah, that's a fact. There is no way you would expect them to rule out making mobile phones video games because they are really make decent money from it. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's very understandable with how the use of smartphone devices for almost everything have progressed over the years. It's become indispensable. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's very understandable with how the use of smartphone devices for almost everything have progressed over the years. It's become indispensable. 

Sure, it's indispensable indeed, looking at how widely it is used. No matter how consoles offers better and quality gaming people will always be around mobile phone, because it's use often. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, it's indispensable indeed, looking at how widely it is used. No matter how consoles offers better and quality gaming people will always be around mobile phone, because it's use often. 

Exactly, that's why it's going to be very difficult for smartphone to be eliminated from the gaming fold that easily no matter what other platforms available. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, that's why it's going to be very difficult for smartphone to be eliminated from the gaming fold that easily no matter what other platforms available. 

Yeah, it's simply our hand pocket device, follows us up everywhere we go. So, it wouldn't be easy to concede that smart phone games will end very soon. It wouldn't end, it will be around to serve a purpose too when we aren't closer to other gaming devices. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, it's why as the day goes by, they keep making almost all the versions games that you see on consoles or PC for smartphone. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, it's simply our hand pocket device, follows us up everywhere we go. So, it wouldn't be easy to concede that smart phone games will end very soon. It wouldn't end, it will be around to serve a purpose too when we aren't closer to other gaming devices. 

Also I think that most of these games are cheaper on smartphone than what they are sold on consoles and PC. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Also I think that most of these games are cheaper on smartphone than what they are sold on consoles and PC. 

Yeah, because they aren't on the same level like console type. Consoles are known to offer higher resolution video games in terms of quality than smart phones. 

On 12/8/2021 at 5:45 PM, Justin11 said:

Yeah, because they aren't on the same level like console type. Consoles are known to offer higher resolution video games in terms of quality than smart phones. 

Exactly, there is no way you would expect the quality of games on consoles to be the same thing with what you have in smartphone. It's not possible. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, there is no way you would expect the quality of games on consoles to be the same thing with what you have in smartphone. It's not possible. 

Yeah, it's never possible I understand. Consoles will always be better, because it is much more focused on games. Whereas mobile phones are diverse in options. I know consoles also do other multi purpose assignments aside gaming, but it's main purpose is built around gaming.