Register Now
Heatman

How often do you play games with your smartphone?

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

I just downloaded a new game on my smartphone called Garena Free Fire - New Age. It's an interesting survival shooter game that will take you to remote island where you kill to survive. 

You should have fun my friend with playing the game Garena Free Fire - New Age. I hope it's something that's going to be worth it for you. 

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

You should have fun my friend with playing the game Garena Free Fire - New Age. I hope it's something that's going to be worth it for you. 

I think so yes from what I have seen in the game so far. I just watched the tutorial and it looks very interesting to play. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

I think so yes from what I have seen in the game so far. I just watched the tutorial and it looks very interesting to play. 

I have also been seeing the game's advertisement on my smartphone for a while now and it looks like one of those Battle Royals kind of game. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have also been seeing the game's advertisement on my smartphone for a while now and it looks like one of those Battle Royals kind of game. 

Exactly, it was how I got to see the game and decided to download it. Hopefully, it's not something that's going to make me regret. 

On 12/12/2021 at 9:26 AM, Boblee said:

Exactly, it was how I got to see the game and decided to download it. Hopefully, it's not something that's going to make me regret. 

Did you check the reviews on the game before you downloaded it? If you did, it would have helped you a lot. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Did you check the reviews on the game before you downloaded it? If you did, it would have helped you a lot. 

Some reviews can actually be true while some are not but according to what I saw on Google Play store when I wanted to download the video game it seems like it's a very good one.

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

When you look at the comments of many users you'll get a clue. Even though some app owners pay writers to write those reviews for them. Still,  you'll get others expressing downtime when the video game app isn't working as described. 

Seriously, that's one my biggest challenge of making use of the reviews that I see in Google play store and even some in Trustpilot. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, that's one my biggest challenge of making use of the reviews that I see in Google play store and even some in Trustpilot. 

I never trust anything I read on the Google Play Store as a review because most of them are trash. Even TrustPilot.com ain't that trusted anymore. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

I never trust anything I read on the Google Play Store as a review because most of them are trash. Even TrustPilot.com ain't that trusted anymore. 

I have actually been asked a few times to go and leave a good review of 5 star 🌟 on Google play store by a product. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have actually been asked a few times to go and leave a good review of 5 star 🌟 on Google play store by a product. 

Imagine asking for cheap reviews? How's that not deceit to the worst of it? And to crown it all, some people still give such reviews. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Imagine asking for cheap reviews? How's that not deceit to the worst of it? And to crown it all, some people still give such reviews. 

For money, people would do literally anything and everything because they are not giving the reviews for free. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

For money, people would do literally anything and everything because they are not giving the reviews for free. 

Yeah, for a little tip someone would lie in a review that's going to mislead a lot of people into making a wrong decision.