Register Now
StaceyPowers

Can you enjoy a game without being crazy about its gameplay?

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I really hate that transfer of aggression of a thing. If you know what got you pissed, it's better offload your frustration at it and not me because I'm definitely going to lose my cool and blow my shit all over you. 

I punched one of my classmates in the face for doing that at one time we were in a discussion. I'm a cool guy but there are some things that I don't condone at all. 

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

I'm a normal kind of player, so don't have any issue like going crazy. But, I know a friend who gets too involved into the game. He even had broken his gamepad 2 times, still his temperament is same. Lol. 😁

Hmm, we should simply cool the temper, because being crazy wouldn't solve it. I love the way you act, it shows maturity while playing your favourite games. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

I punched one of my classmates in the face for doing that at one time we were in a discussion. I'm a cool guy but there are some things that I don't condone at all. 

You wouldn't try that in my school or you would get suspended immediately for at least 2 weeks. No acts of physical violence is allowed in my school. 

This is an easy one for us football fans, it has to be FIFA. Every year, the game is amazing at the start but eventually EA releases some patches which makes the gameplay boring and a bit easier for the players that aren't as great. So there are quite a few people that aren't huge fans of the gameplay but love the other aspects of the game

58 minutes ago, Darth said:

This is an easy one for us football fans, it has to be FIFA. Every year, the game is amazing at the start but eventually EA releases some patches which makes the gameplay boring and a bit easier for the players that aren't as great. So there are quite a few people that aren't huge fans of the gameplay but love the other aspects of the game

They have bombarded their fans in such a way that they know what they want anymore and can't even agitate but take just about anything that's thrown on for them. 

13 hours ago, Darth said:

The only thing that EA cares about their games is the money 💵 they make from it especially through all the aggressive microtransactions pushed into the game. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

The only thing that EA cares about their games is the money 💵 they make from it especially through all the aggressive microtransactions pushed into the game. 

EA and even Ubisoft have completed disappointed over the years to the extent that I look for anything good from them. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's a shame really because they have a pretty good game and such a huge market considering the fact that their just isn't another good football game out there. 

Ultimate team is such a fun game mode to play because you can literally build the team of your dreams. Just wish they did a little bit more with the gameplay.