Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you get super impatient sometimes to play your unplayed games?

18 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'm actually so intimidated about the amount of unplayed games I have that I never usually get around to doing it or once in a blue moon I might just play one of them.

I never kept any game before unplayed. If it stays unplayed far too longer, I'll simply delete it and replace it asap with the one I'll be playing often too. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never kept any game before unplayed. If it stays unplayed far too longer, I'll simply delete it and replace it asap with the one I'll be playing often too. 

Most of them aren't downloaded as yet but I can download them at any time.

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Most of them aren't downloaded as yet but I can download them at any time.

Okay, is it why the OP called it unplayed? If its not downloaded then it is not your own playable games, which isn't on the gallery. I consider unplayed or unopened games as games I've installed but never played them long ago. 

I have about 200 games across steam, gog, itch, emulation etc. I know it's not huge compared to some people. I used to feel like I had to play something because I spent money but only 5 hr playing in one sitting. But what's worse that games that I buy ended up not even being played or not enought hours into the game. Plus if started ended up done finnshed.  Now I just play what I want when I want and don't worry about the rest. I do try and branch out because I can find myself playing 100s of hours of MSFS2020 and nothing else so I delve.

On 10/8/2021 at 3:07 AM, Justin11 said:

Okay, is it why the OP called it unplayed? If its not downloaded then it is not your own playable games, which isn't on the gallery. I consider unplayed or unopened games as games I've installed but never played them long ago. 

You have things like steam game launcher where you can have the games there ready to download and play but I choose not to with some games because I haven't gotten around to it.

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

You have things like steam game launcher where you can have the games there ready to download and play but I choose not to with some games because I haven't gotten around to it.

Yeah steam launcher is a good feature in an android phone it makes it easier to pick video games of your choice, play online or download straight away.