Register Now
StaceyPowers

How did you end up playing the main platform that you do?

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's one thing with teen age, when I was growing up I have lots of gaming friends, we go together to my family house and crowd it up, simply for the fun of competing with each other. My parents and senior sister never enjoyed such company of crowds coming to visit me all the time for video games. Such made them to restrict most of those friends back then. 

Some of them might be hand picky when it comes to stealing. It's happened to me on more than one occasion when after they all visited, I started looking for some of my stuff. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some of them might be hand picky when it comes to stealing. It's happened to me on more than one occasion when after they all visited, I started looking for some of my stuff. 

My digital camera was stolen at one time and it really got me seriously worked up. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

You're 100% correct, that's why I stopped such union with lots of friends coming to my family house in the past. They can be hand picky indeed, and I don't like losing my valuable items like that. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's why at this period of time I don't entertain crowds via my room, I even prefer staying indoors simply alone, because I don't like a situation of thieves being around me. 

No matter how much you look up yourself inside your house and play alone it is never going to be the same feeling like when you play with people who are your friends.

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You're 100% correct, that's why I stopped such union with lots of friends coming to my family house in the past. They can be hand picky indeed, and I don't like losing my valuable items like that. 

There is always a very big possibility that your friends will always have a say in the post that you do which is also part of why some of our friends chooses the kind of games that we like to play.

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is always a very big possibility that your friends will always have a say in the post that you do which is also part of why some of our friends chooses the kind of games that we like to play.

Their is nothing bad seeing my friends making suggestions for me via the kind of game I should play. I welcome any thought of my friends when they make video game suggestions to me. 

40 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Their is nothing bad seeing my friends making suggestions for me via the kind of game I should play. I welcome any thought of my friends when they make video game suggestions to me. 

Exactly, as long as it's a recommendation from a friend whom I can trust no to feed me trash game, then I'm very open to it. 

26 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, as long as it's a recommendation from a friend whom I can trust no to feed me trash game, then I'm very open to it. 

Yeah, their are wonderful friends that are very accustomed to video game suggestions, those ones are welcomed to suggest me games to play. 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, their are wonderful friends that are very accustomed to video game suggestions, those ones are welcomed to suggest me games to play. 

Seriously, when it comes to gaming recommendations, it's something that I really appreciate very well because you can easily have access to who recommended the game for you. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, when it comes to gaming recommendations, it's something that I really appreciate very well because you can easily have access to who recommended the game for you. 

Yeah, you can simply connect to who recommended the game to you by saving his name in case of next time, or simply referring another gamer to the reviewer to get recommendations if he wishes. 

For me it's a bit tougher to answer. I started off as a Nintendo boy. But that was before I even knew about the console wars. I then got a genesis and then I got a PS1. After that it was mostly Playstaion. I got the PS2 soon after and then after that I instead got the 360. Reason why, price. I was mad that the PS3 dropped for $600 I think it was back then. Then I got an Xbox One and then now I'm mostly on PC. 

2 hours ago, Kane99 said:

For me it's a bit tougher to answer. I started off as a Nintendo boy. But that was before I even knew about the console wars. I then got a genesis and then I got a PS1. After that it was mostly Playstaion. I got the PS2 soon after and then after that I instead got the 360. Reason why, price. I was mad that the PS3 dropped for $600 I think it was back then. Then I got an Xbox One and then now I'm mostly on PC. 

I knew in the past PS3 cost more than the current price of PS4 now. It's something to remind us that the prices of this consoles drop drastically low when their are other new gen consoles ahead of it. 

14 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I started out officially with Game boy before I got into Nintendo 64 and the rest was Playstation till now and a little bit of PC.