Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games or types of games you’ve abandoned and want to get back to

20 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

They means sooner, you'll be concluding with the dark souls game since you're more into playing it than Demon souls. 

Demon Soul is more like a retro for me now with Dark Souls still in the picture. There is no way you would expect me to go and play Demon Soul again when the latter is better. 

I don't think i posted this yet. But Metal Gear Rising: Revengence was a game I always wanted to try to get back into. But I couldn't grasp the difficulty and so I gave up fairly early.  That's one game I want to try again, but also not because of its difficulty. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

Demon Soul is more like a retro for me now with Dark Souls still in the picture. There is no way you would expect me to go and play Demon Soul again when the latter is better. 

Seriously, I wouldn't call Demon Soul is more of a franchise retro. It was an incredible exceptional by the people. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Demon souls still have the qualities not a modern game franchise. I don't see it as a retro game either. Because, it's not up to 10 years it came into release. 

Yeah, I get that same feeling too towards the game but the latter is far more intriguing for me to play. 

On 12/26/2021 at 8:23 PM, Kane99 said:

I don't think i posted this yet. But Metal Gear Rising: Revengence was a game I always wanted to try to get back into. But I couldn't grasp the difficulty and so I gave up fairly early.  That's one game I want to try again, but also not because of its difficulty. 

You can always adjust the difficulty in the game Metal Gear Rising: Revengence, unless you don't feel like it. 

17 minutes ago, Heatman said:

You can always adjust the difficulty in the game Metal Gear Rising: Revengence, unless you don't feel like it. 

Some gamers hate playing games on its easy level of difficulty. If they can't beat it at the most difficulty level, they walk away. 

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some gamers hate playing games on its easy level of difficulty. If they can't beat it at the most difficulty level, they walk away. 

Easy games aren't for me by a long stretch. I don't have anything to learn from it, as it's practically a waste of time for me. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Easy games aren't for me by a long stretch. I don't have anything to learn from it, as it's practically a waste of time for me. 

I have nothing against those that are into playing easy games as it's something that works for them. So, it's right to respect it. 

On 12/28/2021 at 10:12 PM, Boblee said:

I have nothing against those that are into playing easy games as it's something that works for them. So, it's right to respect it. 

Yeah, I can respect them but I would never regard them if I'm being very honest with you because they can't talk where real gamers talk about games. 

If you're satisfied downgrading your game level to easy and it's simply fine for you than setting at a higher difficulty, then their is no problem. It's your money, you simply have to adjust it to any difficulty of your choice. 

Edited by Justin11

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's been a while since I played any of the Metal Gear series. I think that what happened with the company really affected my preference towards the game. 

Personally, I never really clicked well with that Metal Gear series. I gave it a go a few times but it never registered for me. 

On 12/30/2021 at 11:52 PM, Heatman said:

Personally, I never really clicked well with that Metal Gear series. I gave it a go a few times but it never registered for me. 

Some video games hit differently no matter how much you put effort into getting on with it. It's happened to me a few times.