Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games or types of games you’ve abandoned and want to get back to

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's actually why gaming companies have dropped so many techs with which they used to produce games in the past like FMV. 

The world is on the massive revamping, so do video game companies. They wouldn't be stuck on same strategy for long, they simply advanced to other attractive strategies to modd their video games to keep driving sales. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's been a while I played Killing Floor 2. A game that's related with biotechnology failed experiment that caused zombie apocalypse. 

If you are to choose between Resident Evil games and Killing Floor 2, what's it going to be for you? 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never played any part of Floor series games, it will be a pleasure to have a shot at the games before choosing between RE or the game. 

Here is what the game Killing Floor 2 is all about. That's the launch trailer and it's good in my opinion. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Here is what the game Killing Floor 2 is all about. That's the launch trailer and it's good in my opinion. 

The game really looks like an interesting game. I need to check if it's actually available on Steam and how much discount that's available. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's still very much expensive from what I saw there. I was thinking that it's something around $20 or thereabouts. 

It's most likely older games that are cost around that $20 for the game. If it's a new game, it's definitely going to be that costly. 

On 1/7/2022 at 4:05 PM, Boblee said:

Once it's a new game, it's most likely going to be hard to have the games available on PS2 or PS3. The systems can't carry the new games at all. 

They've gone out of date, video games are simply for the improvement. Their is no how they'll keep up with making such kind of games that is compatible on PS2 and PS3, it will be time wasting for them. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Thank you for the trailer video, I went through it, it's simply a quality action RPG, like a terminator kind. 

Although, the game is still a bit expensive but I'm sure it's available on Game Pass and it's not going to cost more than $14.

On 1/14/2022 at 9:50 AM, Boblee said:

Although, the game is still a bit expensive but I'm sure it's available on Game Pass and it's not going to cost more than $14.

If the game is a quality one as you recommended then, their is nothing wrong with the price. It is affordable, if you look at what games are costing this days.