Register Now
StaceyPowers

Most traumatic moments in video games?

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

Super Mario game and a Bounce game on Nokia touch light? I'm really lost at the connection seriously...!! 

That's Super Mario image, and that's the lookalike of the one I played on my Nokia touch light phone back then, their is no much difference with the one I played then. Bounce at the Nokia touch is similar to this one. 

Screenshot_20211101-173014.png

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's Super Mario image, and that's the lookalike of the one I played on my Nokia touch light phone back then, their is no much difference with the one I played then. Bounce at the Nokia touch is similar to this one. 

Screenshot_20211101-173014.png

I really missed playing this particular Super Mario. Let me see if one my old consoles would work for me relive the game once more. 

48 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I really missed playing this particular Super Mario. Let me see if one my old consoles would work for me relive the game once more. 

😅, It's cool video game, it's puzzles aren't stressful like the one of candy crush and Minecraft Gorogoa etc, lol. You simply have to jump those lines to the next safety place continuously. 

10 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

😅, It's cool video game, it's puzzles aren't stressful like the one of candy crush and Minecraft Gorogoa etc, lol. You simply have to jump those lines to the next safety place continuously. 

It was a very good game back then and I'm very sure that it still means a lot to so many gamers. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

It was a very good game back then and I'm very sure that it still means a lot to so many gamers. 

It's simply entertaining to gamers who are engage with the game. It's been a while I played the super mario games, I believe the feelings will remain the same if I try playing it again. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's simply entertaining to gamers who are engage with the game. It's been a while I played the super mario games, I believe the feelings will remain the same if I try playing it again. 

There are games that never fades away no matter what or how long they have stayed. They are simply golden always. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

There are games that never fades away no matter what or how long they have stayed. They are simply golden always. 

The Punisher on Sega is one of such games for me. I can't forget it and I'm not sure if I would turn down playing it if the opportunity presents itself. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

The Punisher on Sega is one of such games for me. I can't forget it and I'm not sure if I would turn down playing it if the opportunity presents itself. 

The storyline behind the game is what I love so much how it transpired and how he was able to get his revenge. The movie too was a blast.