Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games with detailed character creation where you rarely see your character

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I tried to get the console version of the game but it's unavailable for consoles. Even the Android version isn't found at the moment. It's gladiator begins you'll get, and it's only compatible with PSP. 

Then we have to allow or let the OP direct us on where to actually see the and have it reviewed ourselves before determining if the game is worthy buying or not. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Then we have to allow or let the OP direct us on where to actually see the and have it reviewed ourselves before determining if the game is worthy buying or not. 

I made mentioned about the game, it's a game I played during my childhood using a symbian phone around 2007-2010. It's been a while, even, I can't keep to the date when I played it. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

You can simply go to YouTube and ask about the game, I believe you'll get the needed information if its compatible with other gaming devices apart from mobile. 

Cyberpunk is a really good example of this because I believe you don't really see your character unless you look in a mirror. They have quite an extensive character creation process as well which is quite wasted. I really do wish they gave us the option of a third-person camera.

Edited by Darth

2 hours ago, Darth said:

Cyberpunk is a really good example of this because I believe you don't really see your character unless you look in a mirror. They have quite an extensive character creation process as well which is quite wasted. I really do wish they gave us the option of a third-person camera.

You're simply right, I recently witnessed of, what you said is simply what's around cyberpunk series. And that is simply frustrating my view, because I can't spot how my pro appears. The dev should look into it, and improve the viewpoint, making it third person view video game will make sense. 

16 hours ago, Darth said:

Dragon Age: Inquisition and Cyberpunk 2077 are two games that I would put in the same level with its rate of efficiency in character customization or creation. There are so many ways to exploit the system to have a good job output. 

On 10/28/2021 at 6:40 PM, Withywarlock said:

.... The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim can take this too far (i.e how can a guard tell from looks alone that I'm an experienced alchemist, archer or alteration user?), I'd rather the game were with such things than without.

I think that there is a possibility of a guard knowing if you're a good archer specifically because it's kind of their area of expertise but as for an experienced alchemist, it's way too odd. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

I think that there is a possibility of a guard knowing if you're a good archer specifically because it's kind of their area of expertise but as for an experienced alchemist, it's way too odd. 

Funny you bring that up specifically; my partner and I were talking about going to an archery range for a day out, and she'd said that archeologists tend to know which bones belonged to archers due to the density required to draw the bowstring. So I guess there's that; the way an archer would carry theirself, the state of their arms and perhaps the blisters of a sore thumb or fingers might show that. And perhaps it's best that only guards really comment on that given their own use of bows.

25 minutes ago, Withywarlock said:

Funny you bring that up specifically; my partner and I were talking about going to an archery range for a day out, and she'd said that archeologists tend to know which bones belonged to archers due to the density required to draw the bowstring. So I guess there's that; the way an archer would carry theirself, the state of their arms and perhaps the blisters of a sore thumb or fingers might show that. And perhaps it's best that only guards really comment on that given their own use of bows.

It's something that's also observable from feeling the palms of a farmer, there is always a difference to tell from the texture of their palm. Although, there are some people with a natural hard palm but farmers owns are too obvious. 

On 10/31/2021 at 9:01 AM, Boblee said:

.... Although, there are some people with a natural hard palm but farmers owns are too obvious. 

I'm on this table of those with naturally strong palm. It freak me out sometimes. I'm even using special cream to help soften it. 

On 10/29/2021 at 9:31 PM, Darth said:

Most gamers that never played the game Cyberpunk 2077, wouldn't understand what they are really missing in the game. Fast forward and remove the messed up 1st release of the game, it's one hell of a game. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Most gamers that never played the game Cyberpunk 2077, wouldn't understand what they are really missing in the game. Fast forward and remove the messed up 1st release of the game, it's one hell of a game. 

Whilst that may be true, that doesn't really change the fact that the character creation process is pretty much wasted. It has a lot of different, unique things but you just don't get to see it much in the game. 

I would say it's quite a bit away from being a great game too. Not as many bugs anymore but still lacking features