Register Now
Oblivion Knight

Gaming Goals for 2022

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

If that's the case then, I believe that you have already got everything covered then. It's just for you to kick start it as soon as possible. 

Laughs, I don't have it all. I need a quality video game console, at least a PS4 or gaming PC to get started dearie. 

On 11/1/2021 at 5:14 PM, Justin11 said:

Laughs, I don't have it all. I need a quality video game console, at least a PS4 or gaming PC to get started dearie. 

Yeah, you're definitely going to enjoy playing on PS4 because it's what I'm playing on currently and I do enjoy it always. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, you're definitely going to enjoy playing on PS4 because it's what I'm playing on currently and I do enjoy it always. 

That's very excellent. I am going for the PC version sooner. I've reached consensus to get PC device due to extra tasks I need to do online plus gaming too which PS4 can't execute for me. 

On 11/6/2021 at 8:56 AM, Boblee said:

Sometimes I do get to rush a few of the games that I play which I'm trying fix now by being calm with my games to enjoy it well. 

It's always a waste of game when it's rushed because it's going to take away from you all the side things you are supposed to do. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's always a waste of game when it's rushed because it's going to take away from you all the side things you are supposed to do. 

It's why I have resorted and taken the decision not to ever rush any of my games in 2020. 

9 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Oh my world!! Pfft.. It's 2022 I was trying to write up. 2020 are you kidding me 😂

I understand it's typo, you have nothing to worry about, no one is above mistake. Their is no point rushing over a video game which we know we can play with time. 

18 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I understand it's typo, you have nothing to worry about, no one is above mistake. Their is no point rushing over a video game which we know we can play with time. 

Yeah, 2022 is going to be a huge year for me with my gaming plans and I bet it's going be a blast. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, 2022 is going to be a huge year for me with my gaming plans and I bet it's going be a blast. 

Well, I think that if more good games would follow up next year, it's going to add more flavor to the mix. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, I think that if more good games would follow up next year, it's going to add more flavor to the mix. 

Let's see what 2022 have in store for us with the games these companies are going to make for us next year. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I believe lots of games that are yet to be released, gonna come Live in 2022. We are expecting much of the video game release, including far cry 6. 

Are there any games that are yet to be released for this year 2021?