Register Now
StaceyPowers

Stupidest moments you’ve had while gaming?

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some gaming memories are definitely going to be that special to keep for future references. I do that a lot and it's very lovely. 

Lovely indeed to keep a memory of the time you're playing video games. It can be shown to your children as reference in case they doubt that daddy isn't a true gamer. Asking, where is proof, the video recorded can simply serve as proof. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Lovely indeed to keep a memory of the time you're playing video games. It can be shown to your children as reference in case they doubt that daddy isn't a true gamer. Asking, where is proof, the video recorded can simply serve as proof. 

You get the point exactly because there are some things that you would do at the time which you can't recreate but the recording saves it for you. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

You get the point exactly because there are some things that you would do at the time which you can't recreate but the recording saves it for you. 

Yeah bro, with recording you've got the mail at the right point. That's why I save the images or take videos during memory time also via gaming side. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yep, memories are fleeting. When you don't have a way to have them saved, it would be very hard to find pleasure in just picturing it in the mind only. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yep, memories are fleeting. When you don't have a way to have them saved, it would be very hard to find pleasure in just picturing it in the mind only. 

Good fun memories are the most important thing in life today because they are something that can't be replaced if you don't recreate it.. 

Memories are created and saved for references in the future. Without those saved memories most of the ancient events wouldn't have been recreated into gaming. And also the retro games wouldn't have been catched up by the new generation of younger gamers. 

I actually watched a video on Instagram a few days ago, it seemed like a meme but it's an expensive one where a guys girlfriend came over and all in the name of cleaning up the house, used water and soap to wash the guy's PS5. It was crazy 😂

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

I actually watched a video on Instagram a few days ago, it seemed like a meme but it's an expensive one where a guys girlfriend came over and all in the name of cleaning up the house, used water and soap to wash the guy's PS5. It was crazy 😂

She's definitely buying a me a brand new PS5, otherwise it's going to be war between us too. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, that was a very big over stretch for what one is did to PS5 all in the name of doing clean up. 

Seriously, that's very horrible of the girl. Doesn't she have any idea that anything electronics doesn't need water for its cleaning? 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, that's very horrible of the girl. Doesn't she have any idea that anything electronics doesn't need water for its cleaning? 

You never can tell what could be the reason for her to do that because I'm very sure that she's not a kid anymore to try that crap.