Register Now
StaceyPowers

Stupidest moments you’ve had while gaming?

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

You never can tell what could be the reason for her to do that because I'm very sure that she's not a kid anymore to try that crap. 

You have a good point there because when you aren't there, you can't really know exactly what went wrong and pushed here to do that. 

I've really encountered rough patches playing games, even to the extent, I felt sick simply because I lost many times to a bragging gamer, and again, I didn't eat for 12 hours when I was very tender losing s final match against AI. Such are simply among my downtime playing games.  

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

You never can tell what could be the reason for her to do that because I'm very sure that she's not a kid anymore to try that crap. 

Definitely, something was off in that act!! There is no way you would expect a full grown up to do that kind of thing. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's the spirit of gaming, at times it leads you to the mode of being happy and at times too, you simply feel very unhappy when you aren't happy with the way things are moving around games. 

That's why when I'm some down mood or feeling awkward, I tend to turn to gaming most of the time and it really helps me very much. 

On 12/12/2021 at 9:16 AM, Boblee said:

That's why when I'm some down mood or feeling awkward, I tend to turn to gaming most of the time and it really helps me very much. 

Imagine when you are down and looking for a gameplay to help add a little bit of life in you but you end up with getting into playing a frustrating game 😩

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Imagine when you are down and looking for a gameplay to help add a little bit of life in you but you end up with getting into playing a frustrating game 😩

That would be just killing yourself by yourself dead on. It's never going to end well for you because the game will really screw you up big time. 

On 12/13/2021 at 10:46 PM, Boblee said:

That would be just killing yourself by yourself dead on. It's never going to end well for you because the game will really screw you up big time. 

Seriously, when such a thing happens to you, it's all going to be a day full of regrets for you on why you had to start the game to begin with. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, it's even going to be better not to have tried to play any games at all that very day because it's going to piss you all day long. 

I had that kind of feeling the very first time I played Minecraft and it was the last day I ever played the game till today. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

I had that kind of feeling the very first time I played Minecraft and it was the last day I ever played the game till today. 

Minecraft is a game of patience, if you aren't that a patient gamer, it's definitely going to be very difficult for you to adapt to playing it. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Minecraft is a game of patience, if you aren't that a patient gamer, it's definitely going to be very difficult for you to adapt to playing it. 

I do have patience with some games but Minecraft isn't one of them. That game is not for me no matter what they try to sell to gamers. 

On 12/12/2021 at 9:16 AM, Boblee said:

When I am feeling emotional perplexed I don't play long with video games. I simply turn my attention listening to music to shun such kind of weird feelings up. I enjoy gaming when my mind is settled, without feeling heavy. 

35 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

When I am feeling emotional perplexed I don't play long with video games. I simply turn my attention listening to music to shun such kind of weird feelings up. I enjoy gaming when my mind is settled, without feeling heavy. 

It's only my feeling of anger that my gaming haven't been able to calm down for me. I rather take a walk away from home which would calm me down than being in door trying to play games when I'm pissed!! 

My friends at times to experience torrid playing time with racing and soccer games. Now, I am going back to my family house i know most of them will be around, and such will bring back the old memories into play, I just hope they don't put too much sticks to me this time.