Register Now
StaceyPowers

What deals are you hoping for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

You had purchased a lot earlier just like I did with my purchase of Pro controller. I wish I had waited a little more to get some good discounts on Black Friday. 

Seriously, timing is everything when it comes to being able to take advantage of online sales and get unbelievable discounts. 

On 12/4/2021 at 11:45 AM, Heatman said:

Seriously, timing is everything when it comes to being able to take advantage of online sales and get unbelievable discounts. 

Some people don't really have the leisure to wait for such offers to come up especially when it's very important for them to make the purchase like immediately. 

I don't have such kind of appetite to wait so long for the black Friday discount offer. Over here in my country it comes during November period via one of the most popular online store called 'jumia. I'll only buy during that time if the funds is available. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some people don't really have the leisure to wait for such offers to come up especially when it's very important for them to make the purchase like immediately. 

Seriously, I'm such kind of gamer/buyer. If I need something, I'm getting it no matter what it's going to cost me. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I'm such kind of gamer/buyer. If I need something, I'm getting it no matter what it's going to cost me. 

Truth be told, every gamer wants to be just like that when it comes to being able to buy what they want when they want it... PS5 calling!! 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

Truth be told, every gamer wants to be just like that when it comes to being able to buy what they want when they want it... PS5 calling!! 

You get it.. If you don't get it now...just forget about it because you will never get it. The money is the number decision maker. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

get it.. If you don't get it now...just forget about it because you will never get it. The money is the number decision maker. 

It's the analysis for me... "You get it.. If you don't get it now...just forget about it". That really sounded very funny to be very honest with you. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's the analysis for me... "You get it.. If you don't get it now...just forget about it". That really sounded very funny to be very honest with you. 

Yeah, it was a funny piece. I got to hear it on one social media sites, I think it's Instagram. 

17 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Something like that is always very common on social media, so I'm not really surprised at all with how it went through. 

Yes exactly, almost anything is capable of coming up in social media with the lots of silly people that are all over the internet.