Register Now
Justin11

Do you play video games together with your children/relatives?

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, most of them are simply like that. It's hard to see a true mother of a child allowing his or her child turn the opposite way, like being too addicted in something that takes away the mind of the child totally. 

Child upbringing today is completely different from how we were treated by our parents back then. Now, parents embrace playing video games. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Child upbringing today is completely different from how we were treated by our parents back then. Now, parents embrace playing video games. 

Exactly, a friend of mine promised her son Playstation 5 if he took the first position in his class last semester examinations and the boy whipped out any. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, a friend of mine promised her son Playstation 5 if he took the first position in his class last semester examinations and the boy whipped out any. 

That's what parents do today with their kids when it comes getting them games for doing well in school. I do get my cousins some games now. 

On 12/28/2021 at 11:43 PM, Heatman said:

Done parents here embraces video games like the ones that have experienced gaming. My elder brother, is a game lover, he encourages his small son to play games by buying him a mobile smart phone to buy games. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Done parents here embraces video games like the ones that have experienced gaming. My elder brother, is a game lover, he encourages his small son to play games by buying him a mobile smart phone to buy games. 

I wouldn't purchase any smartphone for my kid for the purpose of playing video games but rather I would get him a Nintendo Switch device. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

I wouldn't purchase any smartphone for my kid for the purpose of playing video games but rather I would get him a Nintendo Switch device. 

Definitely, a Nintendo Switch device would be a lot better option for the kids because it's got tons of kids/children games. 

On 12/30/2021 at 9:55 AM, Boblee said:

Ninetendo switch is a portable one and a better option for children than smart phone. They can even smash the smart phone screen and that's a major lost. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Ninetendo switch is a portable one and a better option for children than smart phone. They can even smash the smart phone screen and that's a major lost. 

One thing that I really hate about allowing kids to play games with my smartphone is that they keep letting it fall. I know how much it cost me to fix my Samsung screen they broke last time. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

Why always me??? 🤔

tenor.gif

Why always you? Because you're Ballotelli 😂 

53 minutes ago, Boblee said:

One thing that I really hate about allowing kids to play games with my smartphone is that they keep letting it fall. I know how much it cost me to fix my Samsung screen they broke last time. 

Seriously, that's one of the biggest challenges of making use of Samsung devices. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Why always you? Because you're Ballotelli 😂 

Seriously, that's one of the biggest challenges of making use of Samsung devices. 

I can't forget that season in English Premier League when Ballotelli scored and pulled up his shirt and behold the word why always me 😂

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

I can't forget that season in English Premier League when Ballotelli scored and pulled up his shirt and behold the word why always me 😂

Let me see if I can get the GIF video of the display now. 

tenor.gif

Those moments displayed by Mario balotelli are simply genius moments, emotional one in that regard. I remembered one of them, which he scored a hatric against Man Utd at old Trafford in 2011/2012 season that ended in 1-6 mailing of United. He celebrated by adorning that write-up 'Why always me'.