Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you lose track of your surroundings when you game?

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I enjoyed PES more, but their bizarre policy have clearly moved me away from playing any of it's aeries edition. I even play somewhat of FIFA but not at the moment. 

In the end, they ruined PES which paved the way for FIFA to dominate in the football gaming world till today. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

In the end, they ruined PES which paved the way for FIFA to dominate in the football gaming world till today. 

Making a one sided game,   Konami   failed  us   badly,   when we   hoped,  it won't   disappoint.   That it will follow-up   FIFA back to back,  which could've made   EA concentrating on   quality than   quantity kind of series. 

On 3/25/2022 at 3:51 PM, Boblee said:

I never got lost in all my playing days with FIFA games. There was nothing unique in the game that's going to be able to reel me in deep in it. 

It might no longer interest you, but the game makes me happy, especially when I am replicating a career in the virtual world since I'm not a pro real-life. 

On 3/25/2022 at 11:13 PM, Justin11 said:

I enjoyed PES more, but their bizarre policy have clearly moved me away from playing any of it's aeries edition. I even play somewhat of FIFA but not at the moment. 

PES was a very big trend back then, how they ended up messing it up is something that till date, I never understand. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

PES was a very big trend back then, how they ended up messing it up is something that till date, I never understand. 

It's an old forgotten game to me because there is nothing that's going to make it come back to its former glory. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

Up to now it gets me feeling bad, how on Earth did Konami ruin their beautiful game? It was a total disaster, they failed by implementing that F2P feature, I detest it with passion. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Up to now it gets me feeling bad, how on Earth did Konami ruin their beautiful game? It was a total disaster, they failed by implementing that F2P feature, I detest it with passion. 

They decided to ruin their good projects and give EA the opportunity to take over. So, I'm not really going to feel bad for them. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

They decided to ruin their good projects and give EA the opportunity to take over. So, I'm not really going to feel bad for them. 

You shouldn't at all, it isn't our concern, they can sink to the underworld if they care. What we are in for, is supporting the company that is making good games and keeping consistency in what they're doing.