Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you lose track of your surroundings when you game?

15 hours ago, NightmareFarm said:

It's a condition which makes it hard for people to concentrate

That's definitely going to be very difficult for you. For my kind of person, I will always be restless. 

Edited by Boblee

I knew a lot of kids who had ADHD and ADD and they would have trouble paying attention for long. Games actually have helped from what I hear, but I know some who still lose track of things and have trouble paying attention for longer periods of time. 

On 3/2/2022 at 12:27 AM, Justin11 said:

I remembered when  I played PES 2013 on my PS2, especially when my PS2 was new to me. I played and forgot that the time is night, which I started during the morning time. 

Hahahaha! This is so me as I was just addicted to the game that I will play from morning till night. One of the best experiences I had as a gamer.

3 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Hahahaha! This is so me as I was just addicted to the game that I will play from morning till night. One of the best experiences I had as a gamer.

Seriously, it's something that took me a while to get myself out of because it had me so addicted to playing which isn't healthy to me. 

7 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

xD, that's the spirit of the game, provided I am playing something that is bringing me fun and I am indoor, I'll play on for long. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

xD, that's the spirit of the game, provided I am playing something that is bringing me fun and I am indoor, I'll play on for long. 

I wish that I could still have the leisure to play so long now because my responsibilities will never allow me. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I wish that I could still have the leisure to play so long now because my responsibilities will never allow me. 

That's it, when one is attached with more of responsibilities, he or she doesn't care more about entertainment. You'll only care about entertainment when you're very much chanced. 

31 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's it, when one is attached with more of responsibilities, he or she doesn't care more about entertainment. You'll only care about entertainment when you're very much chanced. 

Yeah, time is everything because it's what determines what you're most likely going to do, when you can do it and how to do it.