Register Now
StaceyPowers

If you fail to complete a task many, many times in a game, do you want the game to offer you to skip it?

I never really gotten a chance to skip a game level to a new one simply because it's hard to get past. If it's possible, I'll simply do it and move on to the next one. What I usually do, is skipping some contents simply to start the real action. 

I am still looking looking up to that video game or console that enables option to skip entirely level and move over to a new level without unlocking it. I can do that via FIFA career mode, skip all season and moving over to the next one when I don't feel happy with the current one. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

That is why I believe a lot of people don't really fancy it too much when they can't skip a content in video game that doesn't really prevent them from progress into another state and completing the game.

The skip is very important in games and its why they make it available in some of their games, otherwise it's going to affect the selling of the games. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

The skip is very important in games and its why they make it available in some of their games, otherwise it's going to affect the selling of the games. 

Whenever gamers are forced to play a particular game when a particular task is being too difficult for them to finish and they can't skip that particular content, it means the end of the game for them because it is actually happened to me in the past.

When you're stuck playing console games and you simply wants to skip a particular video game level, due to how unfortunate you are, not moving to the next level. It's simply game over because you can't skip any level without finishing the current one that will enable the fresh one. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

Whenever gamers are forced to play a particular game when a particular task is being too difficult for them to finish and they can't skip that particular content, it means the end of the game for them because it is actually happened to me in the past.

No one likes being forced what they don't want to play and if it gets too serious and stressful, they most likely quit in the process. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

No one likes being forced what they don't want to play and if it gets too serious and stressful, they most likely quit in the process. 

Once the particular gameplay is not actually allowing me to complete it and I have so many other things I need to play which are cool games, I'm definitely going to dump the game completely and go to another one.

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Their is no need being stuck with a particular level for long, because at a time you'll simply feel bored repeating same levels, and that frustrates, which will make any gamer dumping it. 

The truth is that gamers do that all the time and it's become part of them in a way that they can't really be able to help it out. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I can't be on top my TV screen for long period simply being struck down playing same level repeatedly. Surely it will make me grow frustrated and quitting the game. 

How many games have you been frustrated to quit as a result of that kind of feeling when you were playing? 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

The truth is that gamers do that all the time and it's become part of them in a way that they can't really be able to help it out. 

Everyone got choice, in my own case I wouldn't consider such, I'll pull down the plug, and abandon the game for another which I can find fun again moving up in the levels. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

How many games have you been frustrated to quit as a result of that kind of feeling when you were playing? 

For now, it's the FIFA games series for me that I have completed called it quits and no one is going to change my mind. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Just like I have called it quits on some puzzle games and Minecraft specifically for me, it's the end of the line. 

Personally, I don't really consider Minecraft as a game that I would get into because after my very few trials and playing it some years ago it never really worked out at something that I'd love to play.