Register Now
StaceyPowers

Is difficulty in games ever an accessibility issue? If so, when?

9 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Their is always an option for you to adjust your video game level to reduce its difficult nature and play the game with some ease instead of stressing yourself to overcome a difficult game. 

The games accessibility is all up to the gamer who's playing the game in the level of difficulty he's comfortable to play. 

58 minutes ago, Heatman said:

The games accessibility is all up to the gamer who's playing the game in the level of difficulty he's comfortable to play. 

The gamer who is playing the game knows what's more entertaining for him or her. If the difficulty at the highest level is more favourable then the gamer should go by that. 

9 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

The gamer who is playing the game knows what's more entertaining for him or her. If the difficulty at the highest level is more favourable then the gamer should go by that. 

The best part of the gaming lessons is gotten when you play at the point where the level of difficulty in accessibility is very high. 

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

When you play at the highest difficulty you'll feel the impact of the game and the challenge becomes stern and more competitive one. I don't play a game that is easy, I love realistic challenge. 

The challenge is what's going to keep you on your toes when playing such games and it's going to teach you a lot of things in the process. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

The best part of the gaming lessons is gotten when you play at the point where the level of difficulty in accessibility is very high. 

Sure, when the difficulty is high it makes me enjoy competitive atmosphere. I don't like to have it all in video game, I love strong challenge that keeps me on my heels to continue fighting. 

11 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Does anyone here know how good the Xbox one accessibility controller is? I hear it had helped a lot of disabled gamers be able to play many games. Do you guys know anyone who uses it?

This is what I came up with after looking up information on Xbox one accessibility controller for gamers with disabilities. 

21 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Does anyone here know how good the Xbox one accessibility controller is? I hear it had helped a lot of disabled gamers be able to play many games. Do you guys know anyone who uses it?

I really have no idea mate. I don't even owned any Xbox consoles in past till date. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

This is what I came up with after looking up information on Xbox one accessibility controller for gamers with disabilities. 

I really feel for gamers with disabilities especially when it affects the their gaming and general life in a whole. 

On 1/7/2022 at 2:35 PM, Boblee said:

The challenge is what's going to keep you on your toes when playing such games and it's going to teach you a lot of things in the process. 

Sure, in-love desire challenging games, but it shouldn't be too challenging for me to get stuck like I got with dark souls III. 

On 1/9/2022 at 2:43 PM, Heatman said:

I really feel for gamers with disabilities especially when it affects the their gaming and general life in a whole. 

Seriously, a lot of things are denied them because of the situation that they find themselves in. It really sucks for them. 

What kind of assessibility controllers have you guys tried? The only one I know of is the Xbox controller, but I know some paralyzed gamers use their mouse and some blow devices to play the games they want to. 

I also heard of a blind man who plays street fighter with an arcade stick, and listens to the sounds of the game to figure out how to defend and fight. I heard he's a pro in the game as well. I thought that was so cool. 

5 hours ago, Kane99 said:

What kind of assessibility controllers have you guys tried? The only one I know of is the Xbox controller, but I know some paralyzed gamers use their mouse and some blow devices to play the games they want to. 

I also heard of a blind man who plays street fighter with an arcade stick, and listens to the sounds of the game to figure out how to defend and fight. I heard he's a pro in the game as well. I thought that was so cool. 

There are so many of them like the Stickless, One Handed PS4 controller, The Quadstick and The QuadJoy 3.