Register Now
StaceyPowers

Is difficulty in games ever an accessibility issue? If so, when?

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

There are so many of them like the Stickless, One Handed PS4 controller, The Quadstick and The QuadJoy 3. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, the QuadJoy 3 is the one with voice recognition playing feature or something? 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, the QuadJoy 3 is the one with voice recognition playing feature or something? 

You're absolutely correct with that assessment of how The QuadJoy 3 is used by the disabled gamers. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

You're absolutely correct with that assessment of how The QuadJoy 3 is used by the disabled gamers. 

Personally, I believe that there is a lot more that should be done for gamers with disabilities to give them the best gaming experience. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Personally, I believe that there is a lot more that should be done for gamers with disabilities to give them the best gaming experience. 

I couldn't agree with you less on this. They are lacking a lot and more do need to be done to make their gaming very easy and satisfying. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

I couldn't agree with you less on this. They are lacking a lot and more do need to be done to make their gaming very easy and satisfying. 

If there is a possibility of making a controller that's more likely to work with their mind more that it works with their hands, it seems like a good one. 

49 minutes ago, Heatman said:

If there is a possibility of making a controller that's more likely to work with their mind more that it works with their hands, it seems like a good one. 

I think that there is a controller like that already made or something. Although, I'm not sure if it's specifically for disabled gamers. 

On 1/17/2022 at 11:51 AM, Boblee said:

I think that there is a controller like that already made or something. Although, I'm not sure if it's specifically for disabled gamers. 

I'm not sure either but there is a possibility that it can be used by those who are disabled to play games in a way it would be easier for them. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm not sure either but there is a possibility that it can be used by those who are disabled to play games in a way it would be easier for them. 

I'm definitely going to be researching more on the controller in order to understand everything about it and how it supports disabled gamers.