Register Now
StaceyPowers

Is difficulty in games ever an accessibility issue? If so, when?

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

For the sale it is low level game, it lacks the cutting edge to inspire me in any way. I love games that increases my emersion, and offers me suspense. 

Difficult and punishing video games would get you that kind of feeling. If you like I can recommend playing Bloodborne if you are up for it. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Difficult and punishing video games would get you that kind of feeling. If you like I can recommend playing Bloodborne if you are up for it. 

Easy games are for kids as far as I'm concerned... And your recommendations of Bloodborne is spot on being a game on the same level with Dark Souls. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I've checked for this game before, is simply one of the best RPG that should be considered base on what I saw on a trailer. I don't know if it's compatible on PS3. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

I've checked for this game before, is simply one of the best RPG that should be considered base on what I saw on a trailer. I don't know if it's compatible on PS3. 

It's actually why I had it recommended because from my experience of playing the game, it was awesome. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

It's actually why I had it recommended because from my experience of playing the game, it was awesome. 

Thanks for taking your time to recommend it one hand. I see something wonderful around the game,  I believe when buy it, it wouldn't disappoint. 

48 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Their are some gamers who doesn't enjoy playing at the hardest difficulty. For me, I wouldn't advise such gamer to start with the hardest difficulty, it's better to start from lower difficulty and play your way up. 

It's never fun for me playing games from lower level of difficulty because it's not educational for me with nothing to learn. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

It's never fun for me playing games from lower level of difficulty because it's not educational for me with nothing to learn. 

You're there. Playing at the high level of difficulty brings about competition makes me play more since AI is given me tough time to get past. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

You're there. Playing at the high level of difficulty brings about competition makes me play more since AI is given me tough time to get past. 

It's actually why when a game isn't that challenging for me to play, I get to pick another and drop the former one off. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Their are some gamers who doesn't enjoy playing at the hardest difficulty. For me, I wouldn't advise such gamer to start with the hardest difficulty, it's better to start from lower difficulty and play your way up. 

I have actually seen some gamers that are playing with such strategy even when they are capable playing the games in difficult levels. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have actually seen some gamers that are playing with such strategy even when they are capable playing the games in difficult levels. 

Playing games in a particular way is a thing of preference, so it's all about how one wants to play and you can't change that. 

When I started newly with video games especially on PES 2011* I preferred the semi pro mode difficulty, as time goes on, I see no reason to be playing one sided game. I simply adjusted my difficulty level to top player, to get more if the stern test from AI players. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Playing games in a particular way is a thing of preference, so it's all about how one wants to play and you can't change that. 

I seriously hate it when one tries to force their game's preferences on me like I don't have a say in what I want to play to begin with. 

14 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I don't pay attention to that when one simply wants to force me playing a game he or she recommended. You can oy offer a suggestion then I'll look into it, and make the final decision. 

There are some gaming forum sites where that happens a lot. It even goes on in some channels on Discord. It's really awful what these guys do.