Register Now
PGen98

Do You Think it's Right For People Who Pre-order or Have Connections to Get Early Access Time With Games?

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is absolutely nothing that gamers would be able to do about what they are doing now in video games with microtransaction but to play that way or stop playing when they are no longer interested.

At first when they had it introduced, it looked like it's a cool upgrade because it gave you more access but after they started using it aggressively, it ruined the experience. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

At first when they had it introduced, it looked like it's a cool upgrade because it gave you more access but after they started using it aggressively, it ruined the experience. 

You can't really blame them because it is how a lot of things goes in our society today, when they actually started it they saw the benefit that it comes with and they started to overdo it.

On 12/9/2021 at 7:52 AM, Head_Hunter said:

You'll definitely open your wallet playing those games, unless you don't want upgrade or purchase items that is important in-game. 

It has actually been that way for a very long time right now and I don't see it as something that is going to be changing anytime in the future because these companies are already eye out for our money without going back.

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

It has actually been that way for a very long time right now and I don't see it as something that is going to be changing anytime in the future because these companies are already eye out for our money without going back.

I've seen the blueprint, and the way they are going about with creating more features that will cut down the funds of a gamer. The introduction of a gambling will ruin it all, and make video games uninspiring again.

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I've seen the blueprint, and the way they are going about with creating more features that will cut down the funds of a gamer. The introduction of a gambling will ruin it all, and make video games uninspiring again.

To some gamers it's definitely going to make more sense when they can now make huge money from investing their time in games. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

To some gamers it's definitely going to make more sense when they can now make huge money from investing their time in games. 

That's a very good point because when you look at it very closely, you can easily see the line in it. Why not play to make money as well as catch fun? 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, in developed countries art of video game is simply money making just as real life events like sports, and movies are paying off monetary rewards to its performers. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's a very good point because when you look at it very closely, you can easily see the line in it. Why not play to make money as well as catch fun? 

That's it exactly why I believe that so many gamers would still be all in for the upgrades to me included in games. 

On 12/12/2021 at 9:58 AM, Boblee said:

That's it exactly why I believe that so many gamers would still be all in for the upgrades to me included in games. 

Personally, I don't really have any problems against it as long as they know how to lock kids out from getting in on gambling too. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Personally, I don't really have any problems against it as long as they know how to lock kids out from getting in on gambling too. 

I don't really think that going to be very successful in doing that by preventing kids from getting involved into video games betting because these children are so smart these days they can find a way to breach anything that is set to prevent them.