Register Now
PGen98

Do You Think it's Right For People Who Pre-order or Have Connections to Get Early Access Time With Games?

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

People who Pre-order games do that to have connections to get early access time with the games and it would be wrong to deny them that. 

Exactly, they are just throwing in their money in a gambling bin and hope it comes out with best result..that's exactly what pre orders feels like. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, they are just throwing in their money in a gambling bin and hope it comes out with best result..that's exactly what pre orders feels like. 

Seriously, I wouldn't have thought about a better fitting explanation of what pre orders feels like because when the games doesn't go as planned, it's a total waste of money. 

That's why I sit back without going on with pre order first. Not that I don't like the idea of being a fist time player of the game during it's early release. But I don't want to lose money unnecessarily, that's why I seek others experience around the game first before I consider to make purchase or not. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's why I sit back without going on with pre order first. Not that I don't like the idea of being a fist time player of the game during it's early release. But I don't want to lose money unnecessarily, that's why I seek others experience around the game first before I consider to make purchase or not. 

It gets frustrating most of the time with the waiting which is why some gamers choose to pre order for early access to the game. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I can't discourage anyone who wants to pre order any sort of game provided he or she have made up the mind on that. What I'll advise to pre order on a reputable store to get the copy when necessary. 

There is no way you would be able to do that because they do get information on how gamers fare with their pre orders. So, they are well informed. 

23 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I can't discourage anyone who wants to pre order any sort of game provided he or she have made up the mind on that. What I'll advise to pre order on a reputable store to get the copy when necessary. 

Pre ordering games is a personal decision that can't be influenced if you are not going to prove the otherwise for the gamer who wants to place the pre order. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

It gets frustrating most of the time with the waiting which is why some gamers choose to pre order for early access to the game. 

I understand the qualms there. No matter how frustrating it is for the waiting period, I'll wait and exhaust my waiting period just to see the game launch first before buying. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I understand the qualms there. No matter how frustrating it is for the waiting period, I'll wait and exhaust my waiting period just to see the game launch first before buying. 

Their money is what speaks for them in games pre orders because without it being there, it's not going to be feasible getting the games. 

26 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Their money is what speaks for them in games pre orders because without it being there, it's not going to be feasible getting the games. 

Sure, some gamers got enough, that's why they don't care splashing out the money for any pre order of their choice. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, some gamers got enough, that's why they don't care splashing out the money for any pre order of their choice. 

If the games that were pre ordered ended up being an interesting game from then, it's going to be an offer that's definitely worth it. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

If the games that were pre ordered ended up being an interesting game from then, it's going to be an offer that's definitely worth it. 

Yes bro, that's what got them investing in the game before it gets released officially, in order to get better of the game.