Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you prefer games where health, etc. regenerates, or not?

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, I do agree with you on this point about some gamers not to have the time to devote to games for long hours, so they need the game to meet them half way. 

As long as the game isn't running away or the company not pulling the plug on the game, I can easily play it anytime that's convenient for me. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is no point in fighting such feature in games, since they are there to make the gameplay more enjoyable. 

xD, their is no one trying to fight such feature. Cos it has a good purpose why it is around. It makes gaming to be taking serious since everything doesn't count in our favour. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

xD, their is no one trying to fight such feature. Cos it has a good purpose why it is around. It makes gaming to be taking serious since everything doesn't count in our favour. 

Seriously, there are some gamers who are of the opinion that it makes games too easy and boring. 

On 2/28/2022 at 8:21 AM, Heatman said:

Seriously, there are some gamers who are of the opinion that it makes games too easy and boring. 

Yes, that's why video games are meant to be tightened a little bit for some in order to look suitable for playing. 

1 minute ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, that's why video games are meant to be tightened a little bit for some in order to look suitable for playing. 

Yeah, developers know that very well, they can't make all their games to be too difficult or it's going to be frustrating a lot of gamers. 

On 3/2/2022 at 2:14 AM, Boblee said:

Yeah, developers know that very well, they can't make all their games to be too difficult or it's going to be frustrating a lot of gamers. 

Exactly, that's why the difficulty is managed, even at the very highest level, gamers can still finish up the game. 

On 3/2/2022 at 2:14 AM, Boblee said:

Just like one of my colleagues at work. He's never going to be open to playing any game that's very difficult. He always plays in easy mode only. 

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Exactly, that's why the difficulty is managed, even at the very highest level, gamers can still finish up the game. 

Some gamers don't really care much about that at all as long as they are able to enjoy their game even with all the difficulty it comes with. 

On 11/8/2021 at 9:33 AM, Heatman said:

I do think that it's something nice to have them - health and stamina regenerate on their own with time instead of looking for health pack. 

Since there's no difference using health pack and waiting for the players to regenerate by themselves I'll rather use health packs if I have the resources. Sometimes waiting can be annoying.

9 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

Since there's no difference using health pack and waiting for the players to regenerate by themselves I'll rather use health packs if I have the resources. Sometimes waiting can be annoying.

In such games, you don't have to wait for it too long because it gets filled up once it's down. So, most of your resources are all in tact for you.