Register Now
Head_Hunter

Have you been successful before via any gaming contest you participated in?

12 hours ago, Kane99 said:

That's fair. I can understand that gaming competitively can result in disliking video games sometimes. I know the anxiety of competing to win any money, would come up for me. I also imagine it would result in you possibly hating the game after a while as well. 

Exactly, because when you keep failing, it will get to the point where you would feel like you're not good enough for the game and dump it. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, because when you keep failing, it will get to the point where you would feel like you're not good enough for the game and dump it. 

Yeah, that's also another reason why I don't fancy it too much because it's going to add unnecessary pressure for me when I'm playing. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I stopped gambling in video game exhibition contest with my peers due to.the intense feelings and suspense I do face. I just don't want to live with pressure while playing video games. 

I have seen where a gamer passed out as a result of the gaming tension that's rigged in the tournament because of what's at stake. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have seen where a gamer passed out as a result of the gaming tension that's rigged in the tournament because of what's at stake. 

Haha, just look at what an adult would be doing to themselves and for what? It's not something that I have ever considered. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's why I do everything to calm my emotions down whenever I'm gambling with anyone via video game. In fact, I don't do it often, once in a while. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's why I do everything to calm my emotions down whenever I'm gambling with anyone via video game. In fact, I don't do it often, once in a while. 

If you have a serious health problem and you end up putting yourself in such pressure, you will pay dearly for it. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

If you have a serious health problem and you end up putting yourself in such pressure, you will pay dearly for it. 

Yes bro, I wouldn't put myself in jeopardy just because of being addicted to video game, never. I live gambling, but not often, only when I have additional funds to risk. 

I wish more Nintendo properties did food branded giveaways. I know they do and have had cereal and other foods branded with Mario for example. But I'd love to see more beverage companies supporting Nintendo with advertising. 

6 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

I wish more Nintendo properties did food branded giveaways. I know they do and have had cereal and other foods branded with Mario for example. But I'd love to see more beverage companies supporting Nintendo with advertising. 

Monster Energy Drink is definitely capable of doing that. So, I believe that they can find a way to make a deal with Nintendo or Microsoft. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I believe Monster Energy Drink is behind the sponsorship of 'Monster Energy Super-cross racing game which is on development by milestone SRL, which will be launched later in 2022. 

Can you please get me the trailer of the game that you have just talked about? When exactly in 2022 is it coming out?