Register Now
StaceyPowers

Developers or publishers with which you have a love-hate relationship?

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Looking at the review of Battlefield 2042 by Angry Joe, I wouldn't help it not feeling odd towards the company. 

I have not actually started playing this video game yet but I hope that when I'm ready to play it, that whatever glitches that will be in the game must have been fixed by the time.

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have not actually started playing this video game yet but I hope that when I'm ready to play it, that whatever glitches that will be in the game must have been fixed by the time.

Yeah, EA with Dice is always going to be EA with their games. So, the bugs are always expected to be in the game but they may work on it a bit. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, EA with Dice is always going to be EA with their games. So, the bugs are always expected to be in the game but they may work on it a bit. 

Exactly, just like they do with their FIFA games and its bugs/glitches which made me quit the game now with all pleasure. 

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, just like they do with their FIFA games and its bugs/glitches which made me quit the game now with all pleasure. 

I'm very sure that it's why a lot of people had to quit playing Cyberpunk 2077 back then because the bugs. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Bethesda Game Studios are an excellent in some of their games which is why they are loved to some extent but still hated as well because of some of their policies. 

Seriously, with what Bethesda Game Studios did with producing Skyrim, why wouldn't I be in big love with them? 

On 12/10/2021 at 10:51 PM, Heatman said:

Seriously, with what Bethesda Game Studios did with producing Skyrim, why wouldn't I be in big love with them? 

Looking at the review of the game by Gamespot shows how the game's development came up so far - the good and bad. 

2 hours ago, Techno said:

Nintendo, one minute they give me BOTW 2, next thing you know they try to make me pay $50 for the online expansion.

They would never stop doing that you know that right? As there are some gamers that always pay for such when it's being requested, why would they stop it? 

8 hours ago, Techno said:

Nintendo, one minute they give me BOTW 2, next thing you know they try to make me pay $50 for the online expansion.

Personally, I know for sure which is 💯% sure that I'm never going to pay them that but I can't say for other rich kid gamers out there!! 

For me it's EA, Activision, 2K and a few others that really get on my nerves. Ubisoft is another, but I don't usually have issues with them. But they have done some shady stuff in recent years, so they're not off the hook here. 

But yeah, for me, it's mostly EA, Activision and 2K, or Take-Two since 2K is owned by them. Just so much bad things coming out about these companies. EA will never change, it's like they enjoy being hated. Activision still hasn't outed their CEO who knew about sexual assault allegations and did pretty much nothing to help.