Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games with which you have a love-hate relationships?

20 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Obviously, I did and my first word reaction would tell you very well how I felt about the whole thing. 

I know you were confused a little for the first response. But I made it clear now to you about what I meant. For a video game to move forward they need devs who will deliver what is really enticing. 

On 12/3/2021 at 10:56 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I know you were confused a little for the first response. But I made it clear now to you about what I meant. For a video game to move forward they need devs who will deliver what is really enticing. 

They don't at all because they always have their eyes out for what satisfy them alone or more than what gamers want. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

They don't at all because they always have their eyes out for what satisfy them alone or more than what gamers want. 

I see, money moves them the more, had it been they aren't making money with even the trash video games they wouldn't have released any of the games carelessly. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I see, money moves them the more, had it been they aren't making money with even the trash video games they wouldn't have released any of the games carelessly. 

And the most frustrating thing about this whole thing is that even if they do a very useless video game , there are still people who always going to patronize and purchase it.

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

And the most frustrating thing about this whole thing is that even if they do a very useless video game , there are still people who always going to patronize and purchase it.

That's the work of fine-boys, they go about and patronize gaming companies even when they made overwhelming games. The FIFA 22 I bought will be the last franchise series of EA company, if things remain the same without better improvement in its next edition. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Finally you want to give off on your EA FIFA adventure? EA will miss you, if you do that xD 😂. I've known you for playing their buggy games, without showing signs of slow down. 

There is always a time when you have to call it with a particular game that you used to love. So, maybe it's time for him now. 

For me, Call of Duty. I grew up playing it, from its early days on the PC and PS2, to the 360 days, and onward. Sadly, I have had a love hate thing with it for a long time. Sometimes I love the game, like COD4, Black Ops, MW3, and a few others. I got fed up when MW2 became a hacked mess fairly early on. I wanted to love the game, but they barely did anything to stop the hackers and it was disheartening. I quit playing that game due to it. But the games after weren't as hacked, or so I didn't notice. Maybe it was because I played less and less of the series as they came out. These days I don't really touch COD anymore. I will sometimes play with the nephew, but my brother mostly plays the game now. 

Grand Theft Auto is another, but I want to blame it on fatigue and the fact that I've been wanting story DLC over online garbage. But they will never deliver that for me. 😞 

Madden is another. The game has become a shell of itself. I know most people here are not fans of Madden, and that's fair. The game is not like it was back when it was in its prime back in the PS2 era, and possibly early on in the 360/ps3 era. These days, Madden is not what it once was, it's a mess of a game that feels like a downgrade than some 20+ year old games. 

There's a lot more I'm sure, but those are the ones I have a love/hate thing for. 

On 12/12/2021 at 12:55 AM, Kane99 said:

For me, Call of Duty. I grew up playing it, from its early days on the PC and PS2, to the 360 days, and onward. Sadly, I have had a love hate thing with it for a long time. Sometimes I love the game, like COD4, Black Ops, MW3, and a few others. I got fed up when MW2 became a hacked mess fairly early on. I wanted to love the game, but they barely did anything to stop the hackers and it was disheartening. I quit playing that game due to it. But the games after weren't as hacked, or so I didn't notice. Maybe it was because I played less and less of the series as they came out. These days I don't really touch COD anymore. I will sometimes play with the nephew, but my brother mostly plays the game now. 

Grand Theft Auto is another, but I want to blame it on fatigue and the fact that I've been wanting story DLC over online garbage. But they will never deliver that for me. 😞 

Madden is another. The game has become a shell of itself. I know most people here are not fans of Madden, and that's fair. The game is not like it was back when it was in its prime back in the PS2 era, and possibly early on in the 360/ps3 era. These days, Madden is not what it once was, it's a mess of a game that feels like a downgrade than some 20+ year old games. 

There's a lot more I'm sure, but those are the ones I have a love/hate thing for. 

What's your take on the newly released Call of Duty Vanguard? Have you purchased and played it yet? 

On 12/11/2021 at 11:23 PM, Heatman said:

There is always a time when you have to call it with a particular game that you used to love. So, maybe it's time for him now. 

Maybe, I've watched his comments closely, he isn't happy with the way the game performs. He might be a football addict, but the poor game-play of the game have given him mixed feeling for FIFA series. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Maybe, I've watched his comments closely, he isn't happy with the way the game performs. He might be a football addict, but the poor game-play of the game have given him mixed feeling for FIFA series. 

I don't really think he's been that dealt with when it comes to his FIFA gameplay over the years with what he's said about the game. 

On 12/14/2021 at 9:18 AM, Heatman said:

I don't really think he's been that dealt with when it comes to his FIFA gameplay over the years with what he's said about the game. 

Maybe he has been dealt with, but as a soccer addict, he keeps playing and undermining what's attached to it, which is the bugs/glitches.