Register Now
Head_Hunter

Which video game(s) you've played that is mostly affected with bugs/glitches?

On 12/4/2021 at 1:23 PM, Heatman said:

Well, the sooner the better if you ask me because if you had kept on going on with the game, it might led you to the point of frustration where you wouldn't know what might happen. 

I would have lost my cool and have my shit mess up my gaming experience with even other games as well. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

I would have lost my cool and have my shit mess up my gaming experience with even other games as well. 

That wouldn't have been a good sight seeing. You took the best decision when it's very important to do so. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Fallout games series are very notable as well when it comes to the number of bugs that are in all of them. 

Of all the Fallout video games that I have played, amongst the series, it's the Fallout 76 that seems to be most bugged game. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Of all the Fallout video games that I have played, amongst the series, it's the Fallout 76 that seems to be most bugged game. 

There were a lot of notable bugs and glitches in that game Fallout 76 that kept me wondering if the developers actually wanted to have them fixed. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

There were a lot of notable bugs and glitches in that game Fallout 76 that kept me wondering if the developers actually wanted to have them fixed. 

There were over 1000 bugs/glitches in Fallout 76. It was a horrible experience for most gamers. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

There were over 1000 bugs/glitches in Fallout 76. It was a horrible experience for most gamers. 

It's like 1000+ bugs/glitches isn't even enough, they should triple it to at least a minimum of 3000+ bugs/glitches. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

xD 😅, that means the game-play of fallout 76 is messed up with glitches all alone, that's bizarre of the devs not to test run it before releasing it. 

Yeah, I think in my opinion, it's the game with most bugs or glitches in the world today. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, I think in my opinion, it's the game with most bugs or glitches in the world today. 

With the widespread negative reviews I've gotten around the game, I'm simply believing it is the game with the highest bugs no doubt.