Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Not many motorcycle based games out there

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I visited twitch this week it was really a long one for my last visit which occured since none months ago. I simply want to be active again like I do with YouTube especially around gaming channels. 

Have you heard about Sail GP games? I think it's something that you should look into since you like motor GP. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Have you heard about Sail GP games? I think it's something that you should look into since you like motor GP. 

Fantastic recommendation Boblee, I never heard that one before. Only the name alone have amused me. I'll go search for it on YouTube. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

The game is something like ship sailing racing right? I think that I have seen something like that on Supersport. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

The game is something like ship sailing racing right? I think that I have seen something like that on Supersport. 

Yes, it's a ship 🛳 sailing simulation game. It's not that too popular but some gamers are really into its playing. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yes, it's a ship 🛳 sailing simulation game. It's not that too popular but some gamers are really into its playing. 

It's actually available on the game's simulation where they work so well to get anyone into trouble because they are Important. 

On 1/7/2022 at 3:57 PM, Boblee said:

If you do watch gameplay on YouTube, you can easily go watch up the several gameplay on YouTube about the game to understand what you miss. 

I believe I missed alot around the game 'Detroit becomes human. I'll take a look at it tomorrow. I never gotten the privilege to watch it due to my health break recently.  

On 1/12/2022 at 7:15 PM, Heatman said:

I think there is something like a chat room on the platform, so you can start out bonding through there and get to have fun. 

Especially in the comment section of the YouTube channel, I guess it's what you meant bro? 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Especially in the comment section of the YouTube channel, I guess it's what you meant bro? 

It's actually something that's related to that as long as it gives the room where people express themselves on any subject of the games. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

So, I decided to get one of the Sail GP games and it's been more than what I expected. I don't think that I would be looking at Motor GP for a while. 

How's the gameplay so far since you have started playing it? If it's that good, then I will be considering getting it as well. 

On 1/14/2022 at 9:52 AM, Boblee said:

It's actually something that's related to that as long as it gives the room where people express themselves on any subject of the games. 

That's cool, they can simply aid their opinion there and get answers for it.  

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

How's the gameplay so far since you have started playing it? If it's that good, then I will be considering getting it as well. 

I can't really say much on the game yet as I have just started out playing it. Give me two weeks max, then I can give you a good feedback. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

I can't really say much on the game yet as I have just started out playing it. Give me two weeks max, then I can give you a good feedback. 

Alright, I would definitely be hitting you up in 3 to 4 weeks time, and hopefully by then you must have played up the game. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Alright, I would definitely be hitting you up in 3 to 4 weeks time, and hopefully by then you must have played up the game. 

Don't fret it my friend. I would even get in the feedback here for you or even send directly to your private message. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Don't fret it my friend. I would even get in the feedback here for you or even send directly to your private message. 

I know very well that you can be relied on when it comes to getting in the feedback once you get to play and understand the game.