Register Now
Heatman

Do you feel awkward playing again with wired controllers after using wireless ones?

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, only the short cables can make you feel comfortable, the long cables will simply make you feel comfortable as if you're still playing with wireless. 

Short wired controllers would never afford you any kind of comfort when you are playing games because they don't allow you freedom. 

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, only the short cables can make you feel comfortable, the long cables will simply make you feel comfortable as if you're still playing with wireless. 

How can short cables can make you feel comfortable with playing any video games at all? 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

How can short cables can make you feel comfortable with playing any video games at all? 

Seriously, I was wondering if I read that correctly as well because it sounded really off in my opinion getting to read that. 

22 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Short cables for charging of controllers wouldn't serve you all through the hours and you feel comfortable playing. That's why wireless is better plus having reserve options. 

It's the proximity that you have to sit close to the television that's the main problem for me with using wired controllers. 

53 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's the proximity that you have to sit close to the television that's the main problem for me with using wired controllers. 

It's a problem to me too, because I can't stay in the TV screen closely and sitting arkwardly with a wired controller. That's why I enjoy playing wireless. When one wireless off, I simply go with the charged reserved one. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

This is actually why all more for wireless controllers because I really need to stay away from my TV to avoid my having eyesore problems. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, I have good reasons to believe that it's true why the wireless console's controllers were ever made but also for gamers comfort. 

Every gamer who is using a console they features the wireless controllers, will tell you same thing. Because it gives comfort playing games with it, than playing with wired controller. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Every gamer who is using a console they features the wireless controllers, will tell you same thing. Because it gives comfort playing games with it, than playing with wired controller. 

Some gamers are still adamant when it comes to using wired controllers. They simply can't get it off and adjust to wireless. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some gamers are still adamant when it comes to using wired controllers. They simply can't get it off and adjust to wireless. 

Well, each individual have what ticks very good for them and it's definitely not going to be that easy getting them to change their minds. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, each individual have what ticks very good for them and it's definitely not going to be that easy getting them to change their minds. 

Exactly, it's why they are still both sold in the market for those that fancy any of them by making it available. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, it's why they are still both sold in the market for those that fancy any of them by making it available. 

It would be a silly poor market decision for them to just pull the plug on wired controllers for now even though there are wireless ones now. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

It would be a silly poor market decision for them to just pull the plug on wired controllers for now even though there are wireless ones now. 

Yeah, they are definitely going to lose more money when they do that and it would even cut off the usage of consoles that are playing with wired controllers.