Register Now
ZandraJoi

Live action role-playing game

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some people have a lot of junks filled in their PC keyboard which have it damaged in a very short period of time of usage. 

That's carelessness to allow junk filled all over my PC. We ought to do routine clean up to our PC to keep it away from junks caused by lots of dust. 

On 1/7/2022 at 9:14 PM, Justin11 said:

That's carelessness to allow junk filled all over my PC. We ought to do routine clean up to our PC to keep it away from junks caused by lots of dust. 

Some gamers are really pigs... I'm so sorry to use that description but it's what I have seen so far from the one's that are too dirty. 

On 1/6/2022 at 10:53 PM, Justin11 said:

That's ridiculous, if you're a gamer, you should keep your video game set up clean and we'll arranged to entice your gaming friends. It will be awful that your friends visits you to find out your gaming set up is very unkept. 

You haven't seen horrible pigs in the form of human beings. They can be very disgusting with how messy they can be. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

You haven't seen horrible pigs in the form of human beings. They can be very disgusting with how messy they can be. 

Lol, I got what you've said dear friend. Some friends are simply that way, if you give them just a second, they'll simply ruin your set up for you. 

4 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, I got what you've said dear friend. Some friends are simply that way, if you give them just a second, they'll simply ruin your set up for you. 

I hate to say it but I had a friend like that and I only ever visited his home just once in my life and I will never do that again. 

Just now, Heatman said:

I hate to say it but I had a friend like that and I only ever visited his home just once in my life and I will never do that again. 

Their is no mistake for you to say what you just did now, done friends are simply like that. And when I notice such kind of unwanted situation, I don't get things much in common with such friend, cos such lifestyle detest me. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Their is no mistake for you to say what you just did now, done friends are simply like that. And when I notice such kind of unwanted situation, I don't get things much in common with such friend, cos such lifestyle detest me. 

I just packed up and closed up because it's not a kind of life I'd like to get into at all. I might get infected in that kind of environment. 

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I just packed up and closed up because it's not a kind of life I'd like to get into at all. I might get infected in that kind of environment. 

xD 😄, sure you can get infected in such kind of environment dear friend. It is better as you moved away so quick from such kind of settings to avoid being infected, prevention is better than cure. 

On 1/9/2022 at 12:16 AM, Justin11 said:

xD 😄, sure you can get infected in such kind of environment dear friend. It is better as you moved away so quick from such kind of settings to avoid being infected, prevention is better than cure. 

Seriously, even with some updates on coronavirus, so I'm not taking any chances at all. How in the world would a grown adult can be that dirty?? 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, even with some updates on coronavirus, so I'm not taking any chances at all. How in the world would a grown adult can be that dirty?? 

Lol, that's when you'll know that humans are made in different species. Some simply embraced the act of being dirty like the animals, maybe they belong to such species, I'm just joking. 

On 11/20/2021 at 10:47 PM, m76 said:

We all roleplayed as kids,it's part of being a kid, playing cowboy, firefighter, builder, or whatever. I don't think it would be quite as fun as an adult.

Playing cowboy 🤠 is one of my favorite live role playing when we were kids. 

On 11/20/2021 at 8:40 PM, killamch89 said:

No, I have never tried this and to be honest, I'm not too enthused by it at all. Some people might like it but honestly, it's just not really my thing.

It's been a while I'd seen your comments around my friend. I hope you're doing well? 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's been a while I'd seen your comments around my friend. I hope you're doing well? 

I actually thought that I was the only one who felt his absence in the community? Anyways, back to topic, one of my cousin really role played Dracula during the Christmas season. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

I actually thought that I was the only one who felt his absence in the community? Anyways, back to topic, one of my cousin really role played Dracula during the Christmas season. 

Dracula was one of my favorite movies growing up. I never got tired of watching it over and over again. I even watched one of latest one's where Vlad was the Dracula.