Register Now
Kane99

Discord gaming bots?

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's quite huge. I didn't expect to get all the chatters that I had from there. I might pull out of one for now. 

Exactly, it's hectic Indeed, you need time to take care of other stuffs. Unless you want to be over active, which limits your outdoor life. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Exactly, it's hectic Indeed, you need time to take care of other stuffs. Unless you want to be over active, which limits your outdoor life. 

Well, that's the situation of things right now as some of these video games have decided to be unfortunate for me. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

As far as I'm concerned, there is nothing much hard with being in so many platforms as long as you can manage how you get inclined to react at stuffs. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

As far as I'm concerned, there is nothing much hard with being in so many platforms as long as you can manage how you get inclined to react at stuffs. 

Yes of course, provided the time can be managed in all of them, their is no problem at all with it bro. 

On 3/6/2022 at 3:29 PM, Boblee said:

I haven't been in any toxic gaming community for a while after my last experience with a football game community on Facebook. 

Ohh, it's been a while for you. For me, I am in plenty of football groups, especially on Facebook. 

Hey guys, topic seems to be going off track. If you don't have gaming bot, or bot suggestions for discord, please take the convo elsewhere. 

Thanks! If you have any bot suggestions, please post them here. Im open to suggestions. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Ohh, it's been a while for you. For me, I am in plenty of football groups, especially on Facebook. 

As far as I'm concerned, Facebook is a very useless social media platform. I haven't been in it for over 5 years now and counting. 

2 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Hey guys, topic seems to be going off track. If you don't have gaming bot, or bot suggestions for discord, please take the convo elsewhere. 

Thanks! If you have any bot suggestions, please post them here. Im open to suggestions. 

You can look into this information on suggestion bots on Discord. Maybe it's something that interests you. 

https://top.gg/bot/474051954998509571

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Even though I'm not planning on setting up a new discord channel right now, I'm still going to get the information that this gives. 

There is no amount of knowledge about anything is too much in life. It's something that I do as well. So, feel free and get the information. 

On 3/8/2022 at 8:22 PM, Boblee said:

As far as I'm concerned, Facebook is a very useless social media platform. I haven't been in it for over 5 years now and counting. 

Hmm, it's been a very long time with you. I was thinking you visit the platform once in a while. So, can you share the reasons why you detest Facebook? 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Hmm, it's been a very long time with you. I was thinking you visit the platform once in a while. So, can you share the reasons why you detest Facebook? 

There is nothing there that interests me anymore. It's used as a platform for irrelevant stuffs. I rather stick to Twitter. 

On 3/8/2022 at 5:23 PM, Heatman said:

You can look into this information on suggestion bots on Discord. Maybe it's something that interests you. 

https://top.gg/bot/474051954998509571

Thanks dude, I'll for sure check into that. Would you have any suggestions from that site you'd recommend yourself? Do you use Discord at all for gaming means? It's usually the only thing I use these days. I hate partying in public game chats. 

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

Thanks dude, I'll for sure check into that. Would you have any suggestions from that site you'd recommend yourself? Do you use Discord at all for gaming means? It's usually the only thing I use these days. I hate partying in public game chats. 

Of course yes, I make use of Discord for some of my gaming needs, although I don't have my own server but I'm in some.