Register Now
Kane99

Think real gambling will come to gaming soon?

On 12/4/2021 at 3:51 AM, killamch89 said:

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

For now, it's just between making use of loot boxes and microtransactions. If full time gambling would be introduced later, it's only time would tell but there is always a possibility of that happening. 

I Know with time the game devs will migrate fully from micro-transactions + loot boxes to full-time gambling. I wouldn't be surprised to see it happening. 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I Know with time the game devs will migrate fully from micro-transactions + loot boxes to full-time gambling. I wouldn't be surprised to see it happening. 

There guys are capable of anything in my opinion because how we seem them regress over the years, they are well capable of more than doing gambling. 

46 minutes ago, Boblee said:

There guys are capable of anything in my opinion because how we seem them regress over the years, they are well capable of more than doing gambling. 

Yes, they are capable of doing anything at all, provided that money is involved, they need more money and they don't care the feelings of their customers. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

As long as they are making their money, they 100% satisfied and to hell with what the gamers feel. 

What you said is simply what's going around those video game companies. That's why I've taking time off from purchasing their video games, I simply prefer playing the old games until improvement comes. 

58 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

What you said is simply what's going around those video game companies. That's why I've taking time off from purchasing their video games, I simply prefer playing the old games until improvement comes. 

Seriously, it's really a shame that we keep paying for what we are not supposed to pay for as it's worthless but we can't stay away from it. 

17 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's really a shame that we keep paying for what we are not supposed to pay for as it's worthless but we can't stay away from it. 

It's a shame indeed, I'll definitely criticize such act of patronizing the gaming company which makes them keep up with poor game production. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

It's a shame indeed, I'll definitely criticize such act of patronizing the gaming company which makes them keep up with poor game production. 

Loot boxes as well as microtransactions are here for good and sooner or later, gambling would be introduced and so many people will quit. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Loot boxes as well as microtransactions are here for good and sooner or later, gambling would be introduced and so many people will quit. 

So many will quit including me cos I am not in for those kind of features that never enticed me before, they are suckers built to suck away gamers funds. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

So many will quit including me cos I am not in for those kind of features that never enticed me before, they are suckers built to suck away gamers funds. 

Seriously, it's something that's going to happen and it's going to hit a lot of people very hard when it comes to fold. 

Just now, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's something that's going to happen and it's going to hit a lot of people very hard when it comes to fold. 

It will really hit alot of people hard, because they didn't do much to kick out the micro-transactions in games earlier on when they learned about it. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

It will really hit alot of people hard, because they didn't do much to kick out the micro-transactions in games earlier on when they learned about it. 

It's not even just about not playing but having to worry too much about whether their kids are into game gambling. There wouldn't be peace for a long time. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

It's not even just about not playing but having to worry too much about whether their kids are into game gambling. There wouldn't be peace for a long time. 

The game wouldn't be suitable for children due to age restriction when it comes to gambling. Maybe the game companies will device a means to allow both the children and adults to play.