Register Now
Kane99

Are video games becoming too casual/easy?

22 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It marvels me too, to see some gamers who are fanboys getting into loving a video game company even when their recent game productions and actions are too weird. That's very much pathetic. 

I think that they have their hearts captured when they used to make incredible games but they don't know how to tell a difference now. 

On 12/25/2021 at 12:03 AM, Heatman said:

Seriously, I don't understand how they get to defend these companies like their lives depends on it. When they are not even recognized by the so called companies. 

And again they aren't even making a fine return of investment depending those so-called gaming companies who aren't living up to our expectations. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I think that they have their hearts captured when they used to make incredible games but they don't know how to tell a difference now. 

Maybe that's why they keep defending the game companies since they wouldn't want to let themselves down after so much hyped around the companies in the past. Now, the companies are simply overwhelming, so they are simply hiding away from public altercation. 

On 12/26/2021 at 1:08 AM, Justin11 said:

And again they aren't even making a fine return of investment depending those so-called gaming companies who aren't living up to our expectations. 

As far as meeting gamers expectations is concerned, it's a long forgotten quest for most of these companies. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

As far as meeting gamers expectations is concerned, it's a long forgotten quest for most of these companies. 

They've dashed on that long time, it will be hard for them to reconsider the option of making video games wonderful again. Unless we gamers do something that might threaten to bring their profit down around their game productions. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

They've dashed on that long time, it will be hard for them to reconsider the option of making video games wonderful again. Unless we gamers do something that might threaten to bring their profit down around their game productions. 

Seriously, gone are the days when I look up to the video game's companies to give gamers what they deserve and desire. 

26 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, gone are the days when I look up to the video game's companies to give gamers what they deserve and desire. 

Gone are the days truly, because they are simply doing what's more pleasing to them. They simply wants the money and satisfy their selfish interest first before talking about anything. 

57 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Gone are the days truly, because they are simply doing what's more pleasing to them. They simply wants the money and satisfy their selfish interest first before talking about anything. 

Although, some companies and developers especially Indie developers try as much as they can to make something that's worth it. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

Although, some companies and developers especially Indie developers try as much as they can to make something that's worth it. 

Looking at some of the games that's being made by indie developers like Rocket League and the rest, it shows how far they have come. 

On 12/28/2021 at 10:35 PM, Boblee said:

Some video games are made to be easy while the others are being designed to a big pain in the ass for you. 

Most of kids games are made in an easy way in my opinion because they can't be punished the way adults are with their games. 

On 12/28/2021 at 12:11 AM, Boblee said:

Indie devs are simply doing their best to prove they are better than others, and not in totally for the money but to create customers satisfaction. 

On 11/28/2021 at 12:42 PM, Empire said:

Fallout is the type of game that 5 hours isn't even scratching the surface. I know that's a lot to ask for someone unfamiliar with the game, but for those of us that are into the game. We could spend five hours in the menu just to get all the character traits and attibutes to our liking. It's not necessarily a hardcore game, but it does require dedication to get things going.

I had that difficulty with playing Fallout and at a time, I got really irritated by the waste of time it's putting me through with just the games basis. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

I had that difficulty with playing Fallout and at a time, I got really irritated by the waste of time it's putting me through with just the games basis. 

Even with all the bugs and glitches in the game series, it was never an exciting or easy experience for me at all in the beginning.