Register Now
m76

How to choose a gaming chair?

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

I would definitely be asking for the 5D Full Glue screen glass the next time I'm going to phone's accessories shop. 

You're definitely going to enjoy it because it's very strong compared to other kind of screen protectors. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

You're definitely going to enjoy it because it's very strong compared to other kind of screen protectors. 

How long have you used the current gaming PC or console chair that you are making use of now? I have used mine for 4 years and now. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

How long have you used the current gaming PC or console chair that you are making use of now? I have used mine for 4 years and now. 

It should be there about the same time within the next years just like you have been making use of your own chair. 

37 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I don't have a chair at the moment for gaming. I have it back then when I was staying in my parents house. I'll try to consider getting a chair that is rotational which makes me rewind when I'm playing racing games lmao. 

When you say that you don't have a chair for gaming please humor me, what do you sit on when playing your games? 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

When you say that you don't have a chair for gaming please humor me, what do you sit on when playing your games? 

That's why my body at times feel very arkward indeed, due to bad posture at times. I sit on my bed, and play. You know how stressful it is not relaxing the back. I'll find one and get by early 2022. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's why my body at times feel very arkward indeed, due to bad posture at times. I sit on my bed, and play. You know how stressful it is not relaxing the back. I'll find one and get by early 2022. 

Wow, if I'd sit down in my bed to play any kind of game, I would definitely be sleeping off in a maximum of 20 to 30 minutes. It was even why I had to get a chair for myself. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Wow, if I'd sit down in my bed to play any kind of game, I would definitely be sleeping off in a maximum of 20 to 30 minutes. It was even why I had to get a chair for myself. 

It happens that way to me, but I simply stay strong to shrug off such sleeping tendency to play further more in the night hours. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It happens that way to me, but I simply stay strong to shrug off such sleeping tendency to play further more in the night hours. 

Alright mate, just try as much as possible to play healthy and not put yourself at risk. 

On 12/22/2021 at 5:51 PM, Justin11 said:

It's not really good and healthy to allow your gaming affect your body in that way. You will get bad with it over the course of time. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's not really good and healthy to allow your gaming affect your body in that way. You will get bad with it over the course of time. 

I will figure out a means to avoid getting loose to undye body fatigue due to the bad posting style i get myself into during gaming. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I will figure out a means to avoid getting loose to undye body fatigue due to the bad posting style i get myself into during gaming. 

Yeah, there are even cheaper fairly used PC gaming chairs that you can purchase online. Have you checked out Jumia? 

22 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Their are hosts of them to buy from the local and foreign stores which are affordable too, and get it diverted to your home without much delay. 

Exactly my point. It's not really a must that you have to purchase a brand new one. As long as you can afford the fairly used ones, it can serve.