Register Now
Kane99

Hard to go back to controller after getting used to mouse/keyboard?

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's how I have been dealing with it over the past few years and it's been really helpful for me. 

It's always more easier for me to switch from PC to playing on console, than switching from console to play on PC. 

On 12/14/2021 at 6:57 PM, Boblee said:

Yeah, the time gap is definitely going to be the default point in making you either get used to it or get pissed by it. 

That's for sure, the gamer will simply become a newbie playing with the controller for the first which such kind of long duration of playing with the mouse or keyboard. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, obviously yes. I have had more time playing on console gaming systems than on PC gaming systems. 

Exactly, that's why it's very easy for you to adapt to playing on console faster more than you do on PC after a little break. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, that's why it's very easy for you to adapt to playing on console faster more than you do on PC after a little break. 

It's been that way for a while for a lot of gamers who are more into playing on consoles than they do on PC. 

12 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It's been that way for a while for a lot of gamers who are more into playing on consoles than they do on PC. 

I think that I know more of console game players than I have seen those that are playing on PC. It's why I got so used to playing on console. 

On 12/18/2021 at 12:23 PM, Heatman said:

I think that I know more of console game players than I have seen those that are playing on PC. It's why I got so used to playing on console. 

It's all about the clique that you roll with which is why you know more of console gamers. For us that take part in Discord a lot, we have them all as friends. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's all about the clique that you roll with which is why you know more of console gamers. For us that take part in Discord a lot, we have them all as friends. 

That's actually a good point that you have mentioned here because I play more on Playstation consoles today as a result of my friends. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's actually a good point that you have mentioned here because I play more on Playstation consoles today as a result of my friends. 

It's actually the power of having a strong peer group that bond well together. You all would most likely be doing the same thing even in your adulthood. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

It's actually the power of having a strong peer group that bond well together. You all would most likely be doing the same thing even in your adulthood. 

Exactly, my own peer group got me into play on Sega console and right up to Playstation consoles which I never left till today. 

I got passion already for gaming right from .y early five. But I'll simply say, my friends pushed me harder to go get higher gaming device, and I believe the passion will drive me getting more higher gaming devices in the future better off than PS3. 

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

When you have gaming friends, you'll be pushed harder for sure to get a higher gaming console especially when one or two of them have upgraded their console, that's how I got into PS4 by all means. 

As long as you have the means to purchase the console that you want, it's always going to be easy for you to follow the pattern of what your friends do.