Register Now
Kane99

Hard to go back to controller after getting used to mouse/keyboard?

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

As long as you have the means to purchase the console that you want, it's always going to be easy for you to follow the pattern of what your friends do. 

You're correct. Because, had it been I never got solution to earn money offline and online, I wouldn't have rushed in to buy the console. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

You're correct. Because, had it been I never got solution to earn money offline and online, I wouldn't have rushed in to buy the console. 

Some gamers do that all the time actually but it's the rich ones that have access to money whenever they feel like getting anything. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

When you have gaming friends, you'll be pushed harder for sure to get a higher gaming console especially when one or two of them have upgraded their console, that's how I got into PS4 by all means. 

My friends are total dicks when it comes to playing games with them. They are always looking forward to beating the hell out of you always. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

My friends are total dicks when it comes to playing games with them. They are always looking forward to beating the hell out of you always. 

As much as they are not making it to be any easier for you, all they are actually doing is making learn the games the hard way which is the best way to learn in my opinion. 

If I get the notice that my friends always want to win me to make mockery of me or yeast of me. Then, I'll go on a serious training for them, prepare well to face any challenge coming from them. When the percentage of your winnings surpasses theirs, you have silence them lmao.  

53 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

If I get the notice that my friends always want to win me to make mockery of me or yeast of me. Then, I'll go on a serious training for them, prepare well to face any challenge coming from them. When the percentage of your winnings surpasses theirs, you have silence them lmao.  

Once you have slip up the the game, you're definitely going to lose the grip on that particular session and they will definitely beat you up. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Once you have slip up the the game, you're definitely going to lose the grip on that particular session and they will definitely beat you up. 

Sure, that's why you need to be prepared and wait for them. I wouldn't take chances better preparation will be needed for me to trap their own challenge. 

Such challenge is what I do embrace, because I'll have enough time to think, practice and get ready for them. We do battle on FIFA and PES, it doesn't go easy for my pals playing against me, I thought some of them how to play FIFA expertly. I'm not bragging but that's the reality, and some of them know that. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, that's why you need to be prepared and wait for them. I wouldn't take chances better preparation will be needed for me to trap their own challenge. 

Exactly, it's better to be safe and winning the battle than being sorry and feeling sorry for yourself for letting your guard down. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, it's better to be safe and winning the battle than being sorry and feeling sorry for yourself for letting your guard down. 

Such will make me to ruin my entire day due to yeast being on me directly coming from my friends. That's why I will spend couple of hours training and preparing for their challenge to pull off a scalp as the underdog they use to know lol. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Such will make me to ruin my entire day due to yeast being on me directly coming from my friends. That's why I will spend couple of hours training and preparing for their challenge to pull off a scalp as the underdog they use to know lol. 

Yeah, I had the experience once and I would never allow myself to feel that ever again because it affected my gaming confidence a little. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Gamers makes that mistakes all the time and all as a result of being too confident in their skills that they aren't beatable. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Gamers makes that mistakes all the time and all as a result of being too confident in their skills that they aren't beatable. 

You're there. Since they let down on me due to how skillful they are with the game. I simply train very hard ahead of time to pose a threat during our contest.  

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You're there. Since they let down on me due to how skillful they are with the game. I simply train very hard ahead of time to pose a threat during our contest.  

Yeah, it taught me a very big lesson and ever since I learnt my lessons very well with how I take opponents like I hate them.