Register Now
Kane99

Hard to go back to controller after getting used to mouse/keyboard?

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's quite obvious from how she narrated the whole thing of feeling more connected to the console than using wireless controllers. 

Yeah, that's the case from all looks. Although, it sounds odd but I do feel like I understand what she's trying to explain with how the console controller use affects her gameplay. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, that's the case from all looks. Although, it sounds odd but I do feel like I understand what she's trying to explain with how the console controller use affects her gameplay. 

Personally, I don't think it's anything weird because the wires connects the controller to the console and the user makes use of the controller with wire. 

On 1/5/2022 at 8:17 AM, Heatman said:

Personally, I don't think it's anything weird because the wires connects the controller to the console and the user makes use of the controller with wire. 

Yeah, that just about concludes it on how the user of wired controllers feel connected to the console and the game being played. 

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's why it is called wired controller, when it isn't connected to the console via wire, it becomes wireless. Such defines the game and makes it interesting for any gamer,but brings ease of comfort while playing games. 

Sometimes, I get the feeling that wired controllers are gem because it's the first history of our gaming experience. 

On 1/7/2022 at 9:56 PM, Justin11 said:

Wired controller can't be erased from the minds of some gamers, they simply cherish using the wired controller to feel the impact of video game instead of positioning in any way while playing when using the wireless controller. 

Yes of course, it's the first generation of controllers and as such it's inked in the heart of gamers to the extent that they will keep appreciating it. 

On 1/7/2022 at 4:07 PM, Boblee said:

Sometimes, I get the feeling that wired controllers are gem because it's the first history of our gaming experience. 

It's a big part of the gaming industry. There wouldn't be games today without the wired controllers. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yes of course, it's the first generation of controllers and as such it's inked in the heart of gamers to the extent that they will keep appreciating it. 

Correct, it's the Genesis of it's all. It can't erase easily, some gamers still fancy it much more preferably than the wireless options. 

20 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Correct, it's the Genesis of it's all. It can't erase easily, some gamers still fancy it much more preferably than the wireless options. 

I have some old friends who still play on their SEGA consoles till date. Mine is still functional and I do still play it once in a while. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I have some old friends who still play on their SEGA consoles till date. Mine is still functional and I do still play it once in a while. 

That's one thing with retro gaming consoles, if you're the kind that loves it, you'll definitely make out some time to have a play once in a while around it. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

They still play on Sega as their only gaming platform or they hit it one time off from time to time? 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

They still play on Sega as their only gaming platform or they hit it one time off from time to time? 

I don't think they are playing on SEGA Genesis console as their main and only playing platform. It's not possible with all the games we have now. 

On 1/10/2022 at 2:54 PM, Heatman said:

I don't think they are playing on SEGA Genesis console as their main and only playing platform. It's not possible with all the games we have now. 

Yeah, that's most likely because it's even the reason why games have progressed the way they have and including the consoles we play on.